Frozen T! screen
http://www.pastebin.org/35542

When I start up T! v2.0 I get a frozen screen. A window loads up that says "working...pls wait" and Im unable to do anything.

I updated my movie db with a couple new movies and used my XBOX fine last night but now Im unable to use it at all due to this frozen screen.

I have posted my logfile and would appreciate any help so I can use my XBOX again.

Im on a nightly patched build (22485).
maybe it chokes on the recently added script...

edit guisettings.xml (in the userdata folder) and set these options to 'true':

<setting type="bool" name="Transparency!.homepagerecentmovies">true</setting>
<setting type="bool" name="Transparency!.homepagerecenttvshows">true</setting>
<setting type="bool" name="Transparency!.homepagerecentalbums">true</setting>
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
For me it was a database problem, i had to delete my database, then rescanning it (it seems one of my movie was the reason o_O...do you think its possible ?)
I did that the last time and my database was fine but I would just hate to rescan it again and re-do my fanarts and all my other settings.
grupy Wrote:I did that the last time and my database was fine but I would just hate to rescan it again and re-do my fanarts and all my other settings.

if you just delete the video and music database file, you won't lose any of your settings.
as for fanart, i store mine locally alongside the movie, together with an .nfo file and cover thumb. so rescanning everything again is just a matter of minutes.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:if you just delete the video and music database file, you won't lose any of your settings.
as for fanart, i store mine locally alongside the movie, together with an .nfo file and cover thumb. so rescanning everything again is just a matter of minutes.

I should revert to this setup next as it more flexible and as you put it, only takes mins to reconfigure.
grupy Wrote:http://www.pastebin.org/35542

When I start up T! v2.0 I get a frozen screen. A window loads up that says "working...pls wait" and Im unable to do anything.

I updated my movie db with a couple new movies and used my XBOX fine last night but now Im unable to use it at all due to this frozen screen.

I have posted my logfile and would appreciate any help so I can use my XBOX again.

Im on a nightly patched build (22485).

for me it was the weather.com plus script. so what i did was i disconnected the internet for the xbox and switched the weather script to the default one.
sham021 Wrote:for me it was the weather.com plus script. so what i did was i disconnected the internet for the xbox and switched the weather script to the default one.

You were right. I did the same thing and now everything is working fine.

Not sure what would cause the weather.com plus script to cause the freeze but T! is back up and running smoothly again.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frozen T! screen0