AppleTV - Few Questions
Hello All!

Newb to XBMC... LOVE this skin!!! Works SO smooth on my AppleTV, literally no pauses or waiting for anything to load! Even my iPod Touch remote works
My Config: External HDD via SMB through router.

1. TV Show Issue
- I have the entire series of Scrubs, separated by season and labeled with the episode number and title (EX: "1. My First Day"). Only seasons 2, 4 and 7 automatically downloaded the season artwork and thumbnails. I tried to enter it manually, but it didn't download properly. Suggestions?
2. Movie Issue
- Movies have the same problem as above, they are labeled correctly (EX: "This Is Spinal Tap"), yet no posters/descriptions download.
- The descriptions/plot are in Spanish... I would prefer English. I use the IMDB and TMDB to scrape but neither fixed the language issue or got the movie info right.

I know the above seems superficial since there are no playback/performance issues... but when you have OCD like me, man it eats you up!!

Thanks in advance!
What build are you using?
XBMC 9.04.1, build r22528.
I'm gonna move this post over to general help, since it really has nothing to do with the skin. Also, I'd recommend removing your scanned version of Scrubs, turning on your debug logger, rescanning, then posting the debug log on pastebin.com, so people can see what went wrong.

Easy to follow instructions on how to do this are in my sig below.
Log:
http://pastebin.ca/1598704

Note: i was playing with builds... changed since my previous post. Log was generated with build 20677
rename the problematic seasons to match the naming scheme of season 2
i.e rename
/1TB/Scrubs/Season 1/1. My First Day.avi
to
/1TB/Scrubs/Season 1/scrubs - 101 - my first day.avi
and they'll be scraped fine.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AppleTV - Few Questions0