iMon RM200 & Mouse / Keyboard mode
hi to all once again

i still seem to be having an issue with using the above remote in XBMC. this device works exclusively as a mouse device in XBMC, in spite of a "mouse/keyboard" button that is used to switch between modes.

the issue is only happening in XBMC.

using the built-in tools of the Lirc (0.8.7 CVS) install, every single button press is recognised, including the button that allows the user to swap the device between mouse and keyboard modes.
creating a (well, amending another's) lircrc file placed in ~/.mythtv/, the device works exactly as intended, including switching the device's mode.

i had this working in XBMC in a previous version of lirc (0.8.5) but that had its own issues. i have raised other threads on forums regarding this issue, but no resolution has been found.

i would like to know if others have the same issue as me? if so, have they resolved it? are there others out there that may be able to help resolve my issues? i have had help from hotzenplotz5, who seems to have this working, but i have tried using his exact config without resolving the issue.

regards

jingo_man

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iMon RM200 & Mouse / Keyboard mode0