huge problem with svn23672-jaunty1
i set the content of my movies to create a library but when i go to the MOVIES section i am always redirect to the VIDEO section.

i am always selecting the files...

the same thing happens with the TV shows

i enter on VIDEO menu set the content but when i go to the TVShow menu i am in the video section again.

i try this on 3 skin : all AEON´s, MEDIASTReam, PM3

the same issue in all the skins.

if anyone knows how to solve it.

Many thanks
Debug log please.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

i have formated the disk and install the stable version...but do you think this problem could be solved?

if yes i will put the last svn again
I have no idea - everything works fine for many other people, and if it doesn't work for you we can't do anything about it without that log.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

I am having the exact same issue. started after upgrading from SVN 22528 to the most recent SVN (23626)

I followed instructions to go back but still having the same issues...hopefully we can find a solution...
Because Library option not working at the moment. All skins broken. Skiners and Devs working on code cleaning in this week. Downgrade your XBMC to 23588 PPA package and wait until they finished cleaning session.
ahhh. OK. thanks. maybe a dumb question...but how exactly does one downgrade?
Everything is working perfectly. If it's not, there's a bug and we need to know about it.

So get the Debug Log so we can look at it!

Cheers,
Jonathan

joedeal Wrote:I am having the exact same issue. started after upgrading from SVN 22528 to the most recent SVN (23626)

I followed instructions to go back but still having the same issues...hopefully we can find a solution...

I'm also having the issue on SVN 23626. The library was already scanned and working ok in my previous version (from approx 6th Oct). The 'library' or 'files' option isn't showing on the 'side' menu in the few skins I tested (Transparancy and Rapier). It is enabled in the settings menu. I'm at work now so I can't get a debug log just yet....
Same issue here, but I have the debug log Big Grin

http://pastebin.com/f5fa46ce7

There is a lot of
DEBUG: Error: Requested setting (videolibrary.enabled) was not found. It must be case-sensitive
I think this is just a case of the svn ppa hitting a rocky spot in svn. Things are fine now, the next PPA revision should resolve the issue.

TheUni
I supposed it would. Looking forward to the next stable version. After that, its no more SVN for me Smile
joedeal Wrote:ahhh. OK. thanks. maybe a dumb question...but how exactly does one downgrade?

1. Go into synaptic and uninstall the latest xbmc svn packages
2. close synaptic when that is done
3. Then go to directory : /etc/var/packages/apt
4. Install the older svn packages manually (install dependencies first!)

This should get you up and running again... i had to go through the same process after updating to the latest svn yesterday... Nerd
DeFiNL Wrote:1. Go into synaptic and uninstall the latest xbmc svn packages
2. close synaptic when that is done
3. Then go to directory : /etc/var/packages/apt
4. Install the older svn packages manually (install dependencies first!)

This should get you up and running again... i had to go through the same process after updating to the latest svn yesterday... Nerd

Thanks, do you have more of a step by step instructions? I am not that familiar with linux....for instance how do I instal the dependancies? Thanks again.
joedeal Wrote:Thanks, do you have more of a step by step instructions? I am not that familiar with linux....for instance how do I instal the dependancies? Thanks again.

you can go to /var/cache/apt/archives and do:
sudo dpkg -i *svn23588*.deb

This should install the the previous version, unless you have done an apt-get clean Smile

I've just notice there is a new version in the ppa, let's hope it's fixed

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
huge problem with svn23672-jaunty10