[Mod] Fanart View v2.0
I read through and im not sure if this issure was ever resolved, however, I seem to be having the same problem as another poster. The mod works for the most part, however the bubbles on the right of my screen have no text or still images in them. Im running this on windows as well and have the current SVN.
mcgehee44 Wrote:I read through and im not sure if this issure was ever resolved, however, I seem to be having the same problem as another poster. The mod works for the most part, however the bubbles on the right of my screen have no text or still images in them. Im running this on windows as well and have the current SVN.
G'day mcgehee44,

There was a problem with the fonts. Just download the mod again and the button text should display. To get something to show up in the right side frames. You need to create a new folder in your existing movie folder called extrathumbs. Then google search for a couple of movie stills from the movie. Put those images into the extrathumbs folder and rename them to thumb1.jpg and thumb2.jpg and everything should work. This mod will show the images from the extrathumbs folder as well as let you pop up a trailer to view if you have a moviename-trailer.avi file in your movie folder. I keep my thumb files at 533x300 if that helps. Let me know how you go.

SAangler
So, the quick question is, can i combind this mod with the TV show mod you already have? if I overwrite my 720p folder with this one, I love the ability to view the banner list mode and whatnot in TV show mode. Any thoughts?
mcgehee44 Wrote:So, the quick question is, can i combind this mod with the TV show mod you already have? if I overwrite my 720p folder with this one, I love the ability to view the banner list mode and whatnot in TV show mode. Any thoughts?
Hi mcgehee44,

PM sent. Awaiting 'Sranshaft's' next version of this skin with his mods added. Then I will see what I can do with the FanartView Mod. Other instructions in the PM.

Cheers!

SAangler
SAngler, thanks again for the fantastic MODding work!!! I just had another idea for a new MOD, which might get people excited and would particularly targeted on people using XBOX/ATV and having large libraries:

Idea is to modify the "list view" of Rapier (the one with the movies on the right and a poster thumb on the left). My idea is to keep this view as it is, but on "press right" or "press left" to have the thumb on the left be changed by fanart/trailer thumb on the left and movie description underneath. On "click left" it would play the windowed trailer then. On "click right", it would go back to showing the large thumb on the left. During all what I am just describing, the right side of the view would not change.

Do you understand what I am thinking of and how does it sound? Thanks a ton for your fantastic work!!!
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
@ saangler

man this is awesome! i appreciate it that you took time to make the changes i requested. cant thank you enough.

sorry it took me so long to post, i just got back from my honeymoon in the USA.

keep up the good work man!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Mod] Fanart View v2.00