• 23(current)
XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database
The title says this addon is web based. But I'm wondering whether this "addon" is a Web Server Addon for XBMC or if it has changed to be a separate program for Windows?

Or are they two different programs?
Hello,
No, this is not an addon and it is not web based, but an admin has to edit the title and since I can not change it.
It is a software for Windows.
XBNE : XBMC Video DataBase / Nfo Editor
Download - Forum - Donate
see following msg.
Going back to http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=585...tcount=257 talking about listing duplicates.

I would like to be able to run a report, or just have the application show me entries that have the same imdb/tmdb id, so I can search for duplicate listings in my database.

example:
I have an SD version of a movie, then later replace that version with an HD copy. After I scan in xbmc, i will have duplicate listings of that movie SD and HD. With xbne listing duplicates, i can edit my database to remove the old listing.
In lists of films in multiple editions, you can sorting movies by filename or by IdImdb, then you can also delete the file without files or duplicated by selecting them.
I have just started using XBNE (great tool) to try and get my media collection into order before building an HTPC. One thing i cant seem to fathom is how to download the actor thumbs - the nfo file refers to them being at http://cf1.imgobject.com (not moviedb.com) Is there a way to download them to the same folder as the movie (same as the fan art etc?).
I am using v 11.4.2 on windows XP and have ensured that "download actors on all scrapers" is checked

When i used Media Companion the actor thumbs were saved into a subfolder called actors which is why i wondered if XBNE can do the same
Thanks for your help
Hello,
For the moment, Actor thumbs are downloaded in cache path of xbmc.
I see to download in movie path in next version.
@+
Hello,
New version : 11.5.0.0
- Add : Save actor thumbs (in Option)
- Best search title whith filename (Google & ImDB)
- Best HTML generator.
Thanks for the update Vincent - great work Big Grin
Is there a way of getting the nfo file to refer to the locally copied thumbnail images for actors, fan art - it seems till to pick up the versions on the web. Am i missing something
Yes, it is to keep the memory of files location. I would make an option for you ;-)
Hi Vincent

Any chance you could add a third option for runtime? I don't want it to be:
a) x mn
b) y h x mn

I would just like to be able to keep the number of minutes with no extension on the end. So a movie that is 90 minutes long would have a runtime field of '90'.

Thanks for your great tool.
Hello,
ok, I would look to add this option...
New version 11.5.1.0
- Add time format xx
- Add Picture/html generation.
Seeing as this is web based, can it be run from a webserver that is NOT running Windows on it? IE XBMCLive? And opened in Google Chrome?
Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
Home Page - Repo - Bug Tracker - Support Forum.
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database6