• 42(current)
XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database
I'm sorry i have a question, maybe other people had this problem: How is possible that for xbne i have 1493 movies in the library, but when i turn on xbmc with aeon mq 4 skin i s written that i have 1463 movies? Is not the same database? Sorry for my english
I want to apologize in advance, but this one has lost me. Am I missing a tutorial somewhere? I use xbmc, sabnzbd, sickbeard, and couchpotato. I want to use the post-processing of sabnzbd to use a tool to move the file, rename the directory and file, and fill out the nfo, then have it automatically load into xbmc. This seems like it has xbmc notification enabled, but I have to be honest, I don't find it intuitive. I start it up now and see the initial files it found, but can't figure out what button to click to have it check for new ones. I can't figure out if it will run from a command line...I pretty much can't figure out how to use what seems like an awesome piece of software. Help.
@mbausch, i use sabnzbd to download, then couchpotato looks into that directory. It renames the folder correctly as such. On startup from xbmc it updates my files and scrapes using the xbmc scraper itself. (and by that updates the database i use for all my xbmc clients) in the end i stopped using "tools" to manage the database. Since most tools dont work out of the box and the current stable and upcoming releases are bound to have new database names/schema's perhaps? Which might break it again.
(2012-11-25, 21:24)snelvuur Wrote: @mbausch, i use sabnzbd to download, then couchpotato looks into that directory. It renames the folder correctly as such. On startup from xbmc it updates my files and scrapes using the xbmc scraper itself. (and by that updates the database i use for all my xbmc clients) in the end i stopped using "tools" to manage the database. Since most tools dont work out of the box and the current stable and upcoming releases are bound to have new database names/schema's perhaps? Which might break it again.

Ultimately, I want XBMC populating the XBMC database, yes. But I want as much information as possible to be contained on the disk with the media. This allows me to populate the data a lot quicker, as well as have multiple implementations populate their own if need be. I'd also like something that gets trailers and additional art work. It seems like xbne would be a good tool to use, but I just don't understand how to use it. Like I said, I really need a walk through or some n00b level documentation because I just can't intuit anything with this tool. I feel like a complete idiot and was hesitant to post, but I really need help.
Hello,
First, for new database of XBMC :
Download this version : xbne.exe
Copy exe file in XBNE path.
After, there is no documentation in english, sorry.
For update new movie, use "Multiple Research" and "Scan for New", complete the Table, select movie to update and click "Find selected title on Scraper"...
You can choose scraper in Option /Scraper (ImDB, TheMovieDB)
XBNE : XBMC Video DataBase / Nfo Editor
Download - Forum - Donate
(2012-11-27, 01:19)Vincent81 Wrote: Hello,
First, for new database of XBMC :
Download this version : xbne.exe
Copy exe file in XBNE path.
After, there is no documentation in english, sorry.
For update new movie, use "Multiple Research" and "Scan for New", complete the Table, select movie to update and click "Find selected title on Scraper"...
You can choose scraper in Option /Scraper (ImDB, TheMovieDB)

I am still getting the same error as always. Using MyVideos74.db on a MySQL server.
Living Room: Ubuntu 16.10 x64 | BayTrail-M SOC | Krypton | Hitachi 55L6 | Yamaha RX-V665 | 7.1 Polk Surround
Den: RetroPie 4.1 | Raspberry Pi 3 | Krypton | VIZIO XVT553SV
Bedroom: OSMC 2017.02-1 | Raspberry Pi 3 | Krypton | VIZIO E370VA
HP Chromebook 14: Ubuntu 16.04 x64 | Celeron 2955U | Jarvis
NAS: Windows 10 | 20TB on DrivePool | Emby DB | Subsonic | Plex
"Frodo Fix"

@ VanillaXtract

You simply need to add the table to the database
Code:
CREATE TABLE `setlinkmovie` (
  `idSet` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
  `idMovie` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
  UNIQUE KEY `ix_setlinkmovie_1` (`idSet`,`idMovie`),
  UNIQUE KEY `ix_setlinkmovie_2` (`idMovie`,`idSet`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;
and everything runs fine. In fact the table is empty and xbne complains why it didn't exists. They removed it in the new database version 75 Smile

Regarding the new version a question

@ Vincent

is it possible to change the format of the duration / runtime field after adding the movies to the database.
My problem is the new xbmc database format converts the duration time to only minutes and because he can't interpret 1h 54mn i get a error like this
Code:
22:37:11 T:11872 WARNING: CVideoInfoTag::GetDurationFromMinuteString <runtime> should be in minutes. Interpreting '1h 54mn' as 1 minutes
:/
now all my movies are only an minute or two long ....

and i dont want to rebuild the whole database Sad

(2012-12-07, 00:57)Manini Wrote: Regarding the new version a question

@ Vincent

is it possible to change the format of the duration / runtime field after adding the movies to the database.
My problem is the new xbmc database format converts the duration time to only minutes and because he can't interpret 1h 54mn i get a error like this
Code:
22:37:11 T:11872 WARNING: CVideoInfoTag::GetDurationFromMinuteString <runtime> should be in minutes. Interpreting '1h 54mn' as 1 minutes
:/
now all my movies are only an minute or two long ....

and i dont want to rebuild the whole database Sad
I had the same warning showing up in my log. The screen was black so I waited about 10min and then everything was fine. My lengths never showed up as 1min despite the warning.

And thanks for the fix. I just thought if the new version was for the Frodo beta then it shouldn't have been looking for that table.
Living Room: Ubuntu 16.10 x64 | BayTrail-M SOC | Krypton | Hitachi 55L6 | Yamaha RX-V665 | 7.1 Polk Surround
Den: RetroPie 4.1 | Raspberry Pi 3 | Krypton | VIZIO XVT553SV
Bedroom: OSMC 2017.02-1 | Raspberry Pi 3 | Krypton | VIZIO E370VA
HP Chromebook 14: Ubuntu 16.04 x64 | Celeron 2955U | Jarvis
NAS: Windows 10 | 20TB on DrivePool | Emby DB | Subsonic | Plex
(2012-12-07, 06:09)VanillaXtract Wrote: I had the same warning showing up in my log. The screen was black so I waited about 10min and then everything was fine. My lengths never showed up as 1min despite the warning.

And thanks for the fix. I just thought if the new version was for the Frodo beta then it shouldn't have been looking for that table.

Ok i see only the Database seems to be messed up regarding movie duration in xbmc everything seems fine... strange but ok than i can stop writing a script to convert that stuff Smile

thx for the info

EDIT:

Finished my php script in case someone needs it. It converts the duration format HH:MM to MM its not realy nice written but it does its job.

Code:
<?php
mysql_connect("localhost", "root", "") or
    die("Keine Verbindung möglich: " . mysql_error());
    mysql_select_db("myvideos60");

$result = mysql_query("SELECT idMovie,c11 FROM movie");
    printf($result);
while ($row = mysql_fetch_row($result)) {

$row[1] =  preg_replace('/[A-Za-z_]*/', '', $row[1]);
    $string  = $row[1];
    $minuten = substr($string,-2,2);
    $stunden = substr($string,0,1);
    if($stunden=="1"){$stunden = "60"; }
    if($stunden=="2"){$stunden = "120"; }
    if($stunden=="3"){$stunden = "180"; }

$gesammt = $minuten + $stunden;

$row[1] = $gesammt;

mysql_query("UPDATE movie SET c11 ='$row[1]' where idMovie = '$row[0]'");

}

?>

EDIT 2:

XBMC then converts the time into seconds so we need an XBNE update Sad
Hello,
New version 16.1 in Post1
- Add Frodo image cache management.

you can choose the time format in the options.
XBNE : XBMC Video DataBase / Nfo Editor
Download - Forum - Donate
@vincent

i have a problem with latest version. With older version all was ok. I´m using xbmc on a linux system. The path of the movies are /storage/server/movies/...... After edit something with xbne. The path is \storage\server\movies\..... but with "\" could linux not find the files. Is there something that i must edit in xbne ?

Thanks

Eisi
could no one help with a solution ?
(2012-12-27, 10:15)Vincent81 Wrote: Hello,
New version 16.1 in Post1
- Add Frodo image cache management.

you can choose the time format in the options.

Hmm poster and fanart still not showing up in xbmc Sad
Hi, I'm a new italian user of xbne.
I use it with appletv2 and i have some problem:
1) I take the database directly from the appletv with the http connection, but i see in xbne only the films of the library but i don't see the videoclip. I have about 35 film and 75 music live video but in the list of xbne i see only the films and no the videoclips;
2) When I put a new title in the list of film of the xbne (add film and i choose the film in the path) and i found the correctly thumbs e fanarts with the scraper in the appletv i see the film and the information of the film but i don't see the thumb and fanart;
Can you help me for solve these problems?
Thanks and bye

PS sorry my wrong english language
(2013-01-02, 18:27)Pietrogramma Wrote: Hi, I'm a new italian user of xbne.
I use it with appletv2 and i have some problem:
1) I take the database directly from the appletv with the http connection, but i see in xbne only the films of the library but i don't see the videoclip. I have about 35 film and 75 music live video but in the list of xbne i see only the films and no the videoclips;
2) When I put a new title in the list of film of the xbne (add film and i choose the film in the path) and i found the correctly thumbs e fanarts with the scraper in the appletv i see the film and the information of the film but i don't see the thumb and fanart;
Can you help me for solve these problems?
Thanks and bye

PS sorry my wrong english language

Hi,

1) Can you add a new videoclip with xbne ? And is it showing on the AppleTV the ?

2) I think its a problem with the new Frodo build use an older one it schould work fine.

• 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database6