• 4(current)
XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database
OK, XBNE not read the nfo if he did not have the same name as the movie. I do not think XBMC does so.
Name_of_film.avi -> Name_of_film.nfo
I corrected on the next version
New version available: 5.20
Added: reads the "movie.nfo" files
Access to XBMC through the HTTP server
Print lists (videos, artists ,...) in Word, Excel, ...
Creating ExtraThumbs ...
Vincent81 Wrote:OK, XBNE not read the nfo if he did not have the same name as the movie. I do not think XBMC does so.
Name_of_film.avi -> Name_of_film.nfo
I corrected on the next version

for the record: xbmc reads movie.nfo. in fact it also gets priority over filmname.nfo.
cheers,azido :;):
i tried to install it on win7 with no success.installer starts then a popup comes up for half a sec (cant read it) and nothing else.UAC is disabled.tried to run as admin too.
This looks great! Thanks for working on it!

One thing that would be killer for me is the ability to create bookmarks out of MKV chapters. Could that be implemented?
To Seven others were installed successfully, I will look if I can test with Seven.
For bookmarks, I would look ...
New Version : 5.30
ExtraThumbs management, manual or automatic.
IMDB scraper support would be fantastic!
I'm so glad I've finally found a direct database editor.

The only issues I've seen:
The columns with checkmarks telling me a movie doesn't have a thumbnail when it really does have one, not sure why.

A few English improvements could be made, but I'm not sure what they were supposed to mean or I'd help. Big Grin
Thanks!

EDIT:
Does this have support for adding new movies that are in .RAR files?
If so, is there a way to add new STACKED movies by pointing it to a folder and pointing it to CD1/CD2) and then
using the normal processes to scrape information from the movie based on the name you've given it?

Also, when editing video properties, it shows (! Mutiple Files), except it really doesn't show both disk paths for me to edit them manually if need-be, but this wouldn't be a problem if I could add stacked(cd1/cd2) files manually.
Hello,
For. Rar, I will add it on future releases.
For stacked movies (multiple?, It only shows the path from 1st file.), For the moment is if they managed just XBMC, but not a new creation.
I also watch for the next versions.
New Version : 5.41
Automatic stacked file management (cd1,cd2) local and network (smb)
Hi, I get this error when trying to run the app:

Quote:Erreur à la ligne 4 du traitement Procédure globale Verif_Base.
Vous avez appelé la fonction HRéindexe.
Impossible d'ouvrir le fichier <C:\Program Files (x86)\xbmc_nfo\Répertoires.FIC>.
Le fichier n'a été trouvé ni sur disque, ni dans les bibliothèques (.WDL) ou les composants (.WDK) chargés.

Détail de l'erreur système :

The system cannot find the file specified.
(2)

Informations techniques

Projet : nfo_xbm

Dump de l'erreur du module <WD140HF.DLL> <14.00Dqh>.

- Appel WL :
Traitement de <Procedures globales de nfo_xbm.Verif_Base>, ligne <4>, thread <0>
Fonction <HRéindexe>, n° de syntaxe <2>

- Niveau : erreur fatale (EL_FATAL)

- Code erreur : 70003

- Code erreur WD55 : 3

- Code d'erreur système : 2

- Message d'erreur système :
The system cannot find the file specified.

- Que s'est-il passé ?
Impossible d'ouvrir le fichier <C:\Program Files (x86)\xbmc_nfo\Répertoires.FIC>.
Le fichier n'a été trouvé ni sur disque, ni dans les bibliothèques (.WDL) ou les composants (.WDK) chargés.

- Infos de debug :
##(IXStream)-Handle=<FFFFFFFF>##
Fonction (7,48)

- Infos attachées :
EIT_SRCFILE : <C:\Program Files (x86)\xbmc_nfo\Répertoires.FIC>
EIT_LOGICALTABLENAME : <Répertoires>
EIT_PILEWL :
Procédure globale Verif_Base (Procedures globales de nfo_xbm.Verif_Base), ligne 4
Initialisation de FenetrePrincipale (FenetrePrincipale), ligne 6
EIT_COMPOSANT :

EIT_DATEHEURE : 07/11/2009 21:15:30

- Pas d'identifiant dans le .err

Assistance
HTPC - Zotac IONITX-A, 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD - Ubuntu 9.04 - XBMC - Transparency! skin

My blog... | CNC | XBMC | Holography
Hello,
Oups, sorry, corrected in version 5.43.
Works like a charm now... thanks!
HTPC - Zotac IONITX-A, 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD - Ubuntu 9.04 - XBMC - Transparency! skin

My blog... | CNC | XBMC | Holography
This is fantastic.. this tool has finally helped me correct the only problem i've ever had with XBMC... Single genre mass editing!

i can select all my movies and change to single Genres with a few clicks.. fantastic..

It works perfectly on Windows 7 by the way..

thanks again
danmedhurst Wrote:This is fantastic.. this tool has finally helped me correct the only problem i've ever had with XBMC... Single genre mass editing!

i can select all my movies and change to single Genres with a few clicks.. fantastic..

It works perfectly on Windows 7 by the way..

thanks again

one of the reasons i would be soooo in love with this app if it would support at least the music db so i could do corrections of those entries in a convenient gui Rolleyes
cheers,azido :;):
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database6