Only see 1" of video on screen, and is inverted in 9.04.3+svn23772-jaunty1
In the last two successful PPA builds, 23772, and the one before it (can't remember) If I played a tv show, exited from tv show back to menu, and then played a different one, only about 1" of video would show at the very bottom left of the screen, and what did show, was inverted. Audio is fine, and I haven't tested this on Movies yet, but anyone have an idea what might cause this?

submitted a bug on this, also z makes part of the screen come back, but only about an 1/8th. its also still inverted.
Board: Zotac ION-A-U Case: M350 Mini ITX Memory: 4GB Patriot PC6400 OS: XBMC on OpenELEC.tv build 6936 on a Corsair 32GB SSD Media Storage: W2K8 running on 14TB RAID 5 on an Asrock board w/ AMD Athlon X2 250 and PERC 6/I controller w/ 8 Samsung HD204UI Green drives Time to interface from power switch: 22.4 seconds.
Just updated to PPA 23805, and this bug is gone....played 6 different tv shows in a row, no problems..whatever it was looks like it's fixed now. thanks devs!
Board: Zotac ION-A-U Case: M350 Mini ITX Memory: 4GB Patriot PC6400 OS: XBMC on OpenELEC.tv build 6936 on a Corsair 32GB SSD Media Storage: W2K8 running on 14TB RAID 5 on an Asrock board w/ AMD Athlon X2 250 and PERC 6/I controller w/ 8 Samsung HD204UI Green drives Time to interface from power switch: 22.4 seconds.
I've updated to 23805 and started to have this problem too.
First video runs ok, second is inverted and only small strip of it is visible at the bottom left of the screen.

debug log: http://pastebin.com/m1486e12c
This bug is present only when Bicubic upscaling method is set in OSD video menu.
ezechiel1917 Wrote:This bug is present only when Bicubic upscaling method is set in OSD video menu.

bicubic is selected, but I don't have upsampling enabled, Also just for S&G's i tried changing it, I still have the issue. It was fixed for me in the last version but just updated to 23842 and it's back now. hopefully this is fixed before the next release which should be in what.... 5 days?
Problem should be gone if you set Video Scaling Method in OSD to Bilinear or Nearest Neighbour. It has nothing to do with High Quality software upscaling setting.
should be fixed in svn
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Evanrich Wrote:Just updated to PPA 23805, and this bug is gone....played 6 different tv shows in a row, no problems..whatever it was looks like it's fixed now. thanks devs!

it's still there actually, after i rolled back i still see it... guess i just got lucky. I'll wait for next successful ppa build.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Only see 1" of video on screen, and is inverted in 9.04.3+svn23772-jaunty10