HTPC<>Reciver : sound out of sync
Hi,

I have this problem at the moment where the sound is out of sync, not much, but enough to be a huge annoyance. I used to run Vista on my HTPC .. i had been messing with that box a long time before getting the video smooth on it, but eventually i got it all working and all perfect.

Last week i decided to try windows 7 on it .. and i could get the picture smooth on low cpu usage but the sound was out of sync... after messing with it for a long time i decided to use ubuntu and xbmc because ppl told me it rocks. Install went fine ..updating driver and running xbmc is smooth as silk .. so perfect you would say! .. yes and no .. i still got the sound problem.. the delay is probably miliseconds .. i got this delay option on my receiver aswell but it doesnt matter if i change it there ... so i have run out of ideas what i could do to get this sound problem fixed.

Any ideas are more then welcome and a big thnx in advance!
rizzah Wrote:got this delay option on my receiver aswell but it doesnt matter if i change it there ... so i have run out of ideas what i could do to get this sound problem fixed.

Any ideas are more then welcome and a big thnx in advance!

Does the audio offset setting in xbmc fix it?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HTPC<>Reciver : sound out of sync0