• 6(current)
Noir... A Concept
I started work on a version, but since I am learning skinning as I go along, iy is taking a very long time. Since I use XBMC primarily for music, I have completed a few views which are fully functional. If anyone is interested in moving this ahead, I will gladly upload what I have done so far (it uses Transparency! as a base). Here are some screens:

damn, looks really nice!
Looks awesome. How do you get stars instead of text? I really would want to implement this in my current skin.
$INFO[ListItem.StarRating]
Thanks very much, guys. Fillidill, as Hitcher noted, star rating was done with:

<texture>$INFO[ListItem.StarRating]</texture>

I am going to continue on with this "project", as I think Ayala's concept was incredible.
dgm1960 ... this is amazing!! Maybe you could upload it on git? I bet someone will help you like they did with Alaska.
Thank you very much, gonzolak. I will set up a git account hopefully later today, and I'll post a link here when it's up. I really hope I can get help in having this skin realized (or better still, if Ayala would complete his vision!). Thanks again!
dgm1960 Wrote:Thank you very much, gonzolak. I will set up a git account hopefully later today, and I'll post a link here when it's up. I really hope I can get help in having this skin realized (or better still, if Ayala would complete his vision!). Thanks again!

This looks absolutely beautiful. Spot on with the OP's idea.

I can be helpful in modifying existing views. I have modded a few skins simply by altering and adding to current views. If the groundwork is laid I can be very helpful.
That's a nice suprise... One of the best concepts ever is in production. Good luck with it, I know this will be followed with much anticipation.
Joy In Repitition
Batemann Wrote:That's a nice suprise... One of the best concepts ever is in production. Good luck with it, I know this will be followed with much anticipation.

More than ever before. This could become the standard on my box. So much potential stemming from a great concept. I imagine it moving so fluidly and providing all the necessary information.
Thanks again.
Just wanted to thank those that are interested in making this skin concept come to life! I have been waiting for a good Aeon replacement for a while now. Hopefully this can be it! I am definitely excited to see what happens here. Big Grin
Awesome looking skin mate! If you need any help with hosting the skin as a mirror etc then let me know. (i can give you an ftp login to an area on out site (being worked on as I speak with the help of XBMC members) so you can upload new versions etc. we have plenty of bandwidth Smile
Thank you for the great offer WinGmaN.
Great concept
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Noir... A Concept0