• 11(current)
[Mod] MiniMeedia
Waffa Wrote:Test Version does Wink
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=76237

More to come, still bissy adding new stuff Smile

SWEET!! Thanks grabbing it now.
Hi Waffa!

Was just wondering if i wanted to open a specific place in my video menu from the home menu
ie:
instead of clicking "watch my videos", then navigating to source called damn
I could click "damn" from the home menu.

i can add the menu option but cannot make it open the source directly:
(source = Damn)
<item id="12">
<description>Cool Shutff</description>
<label>Damn</label>
<label2>Oh</label2>
<thumb>$INFO[Skin.String(CustomMusicBGFolder)]</thumb>
<visible>true</visible>
<onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,Damn)</onclick>
</item>

How do i open a directory?

Thanks
Great skin (look forward to Dharma release version!)
nevermind, turns out if you add the source to favourites then read from favourites.xml it tells you the address
feerlessleadr Wrote:Hi Waffa, I hope you don't mind, but I modified the 3d List view to something that suits me well. I wanted to share it with you to give you any ideas for future views, etc. Let me know what you think

Image Image

Thats exactly what I'm looking for.
It would be great, you could share it with us Smile
waffa,

any chance you can have a look at the onscreen keyboard

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=602...stcount=10

thanks
Hey guys, I'm trying to get MiniMeedia Waffa to run unders windows using eden of course the skins built specific for xbox I was hoping that somebody could tell me or give me some code to add to get the visual effects such as the movie covers in the right hand corner or the large banner in the center with the others rotating things of that nature all the special effects mainly. If you can give me a little explanation of how to add them to say rapier or any other skin mainly I just want the effects but please note I'm using windows and its pretty picky about proper format of the skin. Thank you hope you can help.

Sorry I'm a newbee and I'm trying to figure out some of the basics before I begin skinning. I do understand the coding though if that helps just don't know what has to be changed under which xml files to make them work.
Ok after 2 years back on skinning. Needed a break...also a new computer that one I've got now with a big fat screen (damn easy for coding) and a ouya is on the way, finally gonna say my good old xbox goodbyConfused
But on the other side Frodo brought a few features I was waiting for in skinning therms and finally can use the newest skin version on my TV set. Hope the ouya get here on time..

But for all other people look in the first post for the newest Frodo version of Mod MiniMeedia.

Enjoy it, keep in mind stil test version, find bugs, let me know.
Welcome Back!

Will Check out your work later on...

mm
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
Great to have you back, waffa! Back to see minimedia development start again. Hope that the skin gets more tweaked and customised. Would love to see latest artworks supported. Thanx again, for bringing it up to date again.
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
Bring me up to date what the latest artwork are? I really took a break Smile

TV show logo's and cdart are in there, got full banner support, flags are all present exept label for music (working on it).
Extra fanart I know about, that's not supported.
Tried to run the cdartdownloader, to look what's new but can't get it to work properly and didn't had the time to look into it.
Also looked for an external scraper (what I prefer, like Mediacompanion) could find such either so quickly.

Help me out a little..
Got clearart?

Also, scan progressbar is rather lacking. As in, it's not there. It has to be there.
Www.Fanart.tv has various artworks for movies, music &tv shows. Artwork downloaders and the tv , movies and music scrapers uses artworks from this site. It has become the ultimate xbmc artwork source. Btw, record labels will be great addition. Another request, please keep the studio & record labels out of the textures.xbt
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB

(2013-01-09, 02:15)Dragen Wrote: Got clearart?

Also, scan progressbar is rather lacking. As in, it's not there. It has to be there.
Progressbar has been taken out by team xbmc in frodo builds. So I miss them to but can't do anything about it.

I'm aware of fanart.tv but I want to scrape that site so which scraper can do that and what can I scrape ? I know the cdart addon but I like to scape external. Is there an external scraper fo fanart.tv ?
I have used the following:
tmdb , imdb and universal scraper for movies, tvdb scraper for tv shows, universal scraper for albums and artists.

All these scrapers (with proper settings / default settings) scrape from fanart.tv.

You can use Artwork downloader from xbmc.org repo to download extra artworks, which downloads many types of artworks, which the scrapers don't download by default.

Cdart manager for music (visit its forum).
Ok I was playing around with cdartdownloader addon, totally missed artworkdownloader addon.

Tried it out a bit and set in settings to scrape everything but wil only scrape a folder extrafanart and extrathumbs al the other art is missing. Tried some stuff like remove my existing .nfo .tbn folder.jpg etc.. doesn't matter.
But al this is no problem did find the wiki filenaming what I need to implement it in the skin.

But man that's a lot of extra stuff, I never really looked after all those extra images because the skin is minimalistic with overlay's and it doesn't speed up your system / skin using images from your folders.
MM supports all native xbmc images + logo.png for tv shows and cdart.png for music albums. Those images are not that big on screen and filesize so that ok. Skin runs very lite and like it to keep it that way. (My (future) ouya ain't that powerfull)
Info screen that's the place were I'm thinking of to put some extra's or tweak it into something nice. This way skin stay minimalistic and fast and if you like to view extra's you can.

I see in the filenaming list for fanart tv, disc.png is used for movies and musicvideos so don't now cdart.png for music albums is still ok ?

Oh btw scrapers from xbmc are good but externalscapers like Mediacompanion are better to manage your (native) art and info.
It will create art and info files in your folders which will be scraped by the scraper(s) from xbmc first it looks on the internet.

But thanks that was the little help I needed.

Edit:
About the studio logo and labels in textures.xbt. It's a compressed format which xbmc load fast, that's why it's in there.
2243 studio logo's are present (multi packs combined).
f you like to add extra studios just add a folder called studios into skin media folder and put there the extra studios.

• 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Mod] MiniMeedia2