• 12(current)
[Mod] MiniMeedia
Funny how this removed scanning progress bar is in every Frodo skin except yours.
Hmm your right.
They removed some windows out of xbmc in frodo.
Got also confluence in userdata with debugging on nice for skinning but that one wasn't the latest version.

But that's good news, think they replaced those windows with
WINDOW_DIALOG_MEDIA_FILTER

Thanks I'll go after it.

Edit. no that's not the window.... will find it...

Edit.
DialogExtendedProgressBar.xml

Will be present next update. thanks for reporting.
(2013-01-09, 22:08)Waffa Wrote: MM supports all native xbmc images + logo.png for tv shows and cdart.png for music albums.

Stuff like clearlogos and clearart are now native too

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1231228

That's cool really missed that, ain't in skinning manual yet , thanks for pointing out.
Uploaded new version. 1.2.3

Added a lot. See first post for dowload and more info.

PVR is still in constuction I have no frontend. I've got Diggitenne in the Netherlands and that should work as frontend, just need to figger out what I need for a setup. Maybe someone can give me some advise.
(Use for skinning windows, but going to use an Ouya in the future)

You don't necessarily need actual PVR hardware, you can use the PVR demo addon that is available in the repository, and install Jezz_X's PVR addon data on top of it to make it look more realistic.
Thanks, that addon data is what I need.
anyone can help me to install this skin on openelec? there is only a install via zip-file possible. i cant get it work :-(
unpack the zip directly in the addonfolder in the userdata folder, works fine for me.

Ps. Waffa, Nice job it's looking very good!!
doesn't work for me. doesn't shows up in Appearance...
using openelec 2.99.2 ion edition
Can't explain it better than dutch_steven.
Check with your filebrowser if the skin folder is in your addon folder.

Did check a log from an openelec 2.99.2 ion edition user....
12:25:23 T:139687620294464 NOTICE: special://masterprofile/ is mapped to: /storage/.xbmc/userdata

So look in..../storage/.xbmc/userdata/addons

ok, i got it.
it's in /storage/.xbmc/addons, only reachable over ssh, not over smb.
so moved the skin from /storage/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data to /storage/.xbmc/addons

maybe it helps someone else.
XBMC got also a file browser. Open context menu in the filebrowser and add location you want to browse/copy/paste.

Hey waffa,

Would you give me the uncompressed media files? I need those pictures to extract some viewtypes fromm your skin. If you won't do that please tell me. Thank you very very munch in advance. No matter what your answer is.

Cheers

I tapped a talk with my mobile
No problem here is the media folder.

About viewtypes, just added wall view to the skin, looks pretty cool.(to me) Will upload it in a few days.
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Mod] MiniMeedia2