cursor keys with a button ?
can i use a button to mimic a cursor key?

when i use a simple code like this....

<control type="button">
<posx>50</posx>
<posy>202</posy>
<texturefocus>test.png</texturefocus>
<texturenofocus>test2.png</texturenofocus>
<onclick>left</onclick>
</control>

....nothing happens Stare

i will use buttons to mimic these keys when click on it to rotate a horizontal menu such as aeon home menu

can anyone help me? Eek
-- please forgive me for my bad english -- :blush:
Try these:
- SendClick([windowname,]controlid)
- SetFocus(id)
sure you can and what you did probably works fine just not the way you think Smile what you are doing is going left from the control currently focused. which is the button your clicking on. and if your using a mouse then your just setting the focus right back to the original button again with the mouse.
What you probably want to do is use <onclick>Control.Move(ID,Amount)</onclick>
eg on a list of ID 3 <onclick>Control.Move(3,-1)</onclick> with move it either up or left depending on if its vertical or horizontal and <onclick>Control.Move(3,1)</onclick> will move it right or down
Jezz_X Wrote:sure you can and what you did probably works fine just not the way you think Smile what you are doing is going left from the control currently focused. which is the button your clicking on. and if your using a mouse then your just setting the focus right back to the original button again with the mouse.
What you probably want to do is use <onclick>Control.Move(ID,Amount)</onclick>
eg on a list of ID 3 <onclick>Control.Move(3,-1)</onclick> with move it either up or left depending on if its vertical or horizontal and <onclick>Control.Move(3,1)</onclick> will move it right or down

okay - thx - i see, i must learn many more, but now it works - thx and perfect Laugh
-- please forgive me for my bad english -- :blush:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
cursor keys with a button ?0