• 37(current)
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager
tiburcillo Wrote:This is a wonderful tool!

Just one thing: I can't seem to replace covers with for example locally stored images. Is this supported?

Thanks,
t

Thanks for the appreciation.

Uploading covers and fanart is not available yet (got many requests for this), but already working on it (including uploading from a URL).
Thanks for your patience
/
JRock Wrote:Looks like an awesome app!

Sorry if this is a n00b question. Does this Web Addon scape the media information such as fan art, movie posters, Tv/Movie info to the directories where the actual movies/tv shows are stored, like ember media manager or is it saved directly on the XBMC media box. I stream all my content from a Freenas server and kind like how each directory contains all the information. Not to mention it reduces the hassle of having to always re-scrape content when upgrades are done etc....

Thanks

XWMM uses XBMC media box database to update the information. NFO file support is not yet available. In the roadmap it is planned for XWMM version 2.0.x

Thanks
/
Tiny bug. The image for TrueHD is missing from the /images/flags/ folder

truehd.png
Hi,

Query result with the tags included: http://pastebin.com/FLsGSNSE

Cheers
I have just installed this and it's looking good, if XBMC incorrectly scrapes a movie is there a way to rescrape through this web app? Or to at least delete the movie from the database so it gets rescraped.
Does this support the MySQL database option in XBMC or only the local database?

Thanks.
I'm running this with the MySQL database on Beta 4 with only a couple of minor issues - see my previous posts.

We're not sure whether these are actually down to using MySQL though as slash is running SQLite.

We're currently trying to get to the bottom of the issues i'm experiencing, another person using the MySQL database might help pin things down.

Cheers
Good to know, I'll give it a go this weekend.
Avigrace Wrote:I have just installed this and it's looking good, if XBMC incorrectly scrapes a movie is there a way to rescrape through this web app? Or to at least delete the movie from the database so it gets rescraped.

Hi,
rescraping is not supported on XWMM (XBMC API limitation). However, delete item is in the roadmap and will be added very soon.
Thanks
/
It seems that tagline field is not saving nor can be edited.
reFocus - Simply the best
Hi

I've tryed searching on this thread, but with 54 pages, i can't read everything sorry.

Quick question.
Is XWMM supposed to work when editing movie Descritption ? Because on my side, the Save button is greyed, so I can't save some modifications i've made in movie description.

The save button only appear if i change the Genre. After changing the genre, it doesn't keep the descripiton data I've added in the field.

Using beta 4 or daily SVN, on linux, with mysql database.
Thanks.
Hi everyone,

confirmed issue with 1.9.2 :

- In movies the save button stay grayed even if you do changes.

Will fix it this week end.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
/
Hello

I want to use XWMM (or any other addon like it?) to fix my library. I have lots of movies that hasn't been scraped for one reason or another.

Can XWMM be used for this?

One bug also perhaps, often the main thumbnail is not shown. If I do copy image location and try to get that file, it will be 404 error. If I double-click it I can see lots of images there though. Also works using XBMC.

One suggestion, under "Other Details" the fields are much to small for Name and Directory. Typical Directorty path is about 50-80 characters on my system. The field is only 23?
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but double clicking on fanart (or the empty space) doesn't work, despite it tell you you can do it. Took me a while to realise I could edit fanart from the poster screen Smile

Hmm and can't seem to edit TV show images of either kind. Using OSX with both Firefox 3.6 and latest Safari.

Finally in Movies every movie is ticked as 'watched' even though only about half my films are marked as watched in XBMC.

Still very good tool though Smile
Is it me or does this not install via the addon's
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager8