System board suggestions
Currently I am looking for a system board with intergrated NVIDIA GeForce 8300/8400 or 9300/9400

Form factor must be mATX or ITX

I plan to use either a Amd AM3 or Intel 755 compatible processor.

I have spent all weekend working on this and got nowhere as any ones i finally settle on have been discontinued :-(

Does anyone know of a list of boards that somone has possibly published on the web?

Thanks
start by looking here:

http://www.linuxtech.net/features/best_l...oards.html
Thanks ion_man

I have looked at that article however this is not out of date, as the Gigabyte GA-M85M-US2H has been discontinued.

The Asus P5N7A-VM was my 2nd choice, however it is very hard to source, possibly discontinued.

ASFAICT the Zotac GF9300-D-E ITX is available, however it looks like I am now going for the Asus M3N78-EM.

It would be great if the WIKI section listed current hardware tested with XBMC under Linux and Windows and was possibly kept up to date so that discontinued items was highlighted.

I have already ordered a case and AMD Phenom II X3 705E and will order the remaining items tomorrow.
Yes, I know some of those boards are being discontinued but currently there is nothing better/newer available.
I have a feeling we might soon see some mobos with Nvidia 2xx series onboard GPU.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
System board suggestions0