Episode info
So im having a little issue and I didn't know if it was something that could be fixed...

All of my TV Shows are .iso files. When watching a TV show, I basically watch it in discs. There are "chapters" i notice, and the countdown timer per episode on a show like scrubs is accurate per episode (20-25 mins) but when it actually changes episodes, the dialog info does not refresh; it stays on the episode I clicked from my list.

Any Fix? Or is this just a downside to .iso files?
Just a downside to isos I do believe. I've got one show that I have ripped to isos and it does the same thing. There is no way for XMBC to know when you've reached a new episode or what title/chapter one episode ends and an other one begins.
Is there a way to keep dvd quality, menu options, and all of that jazz in a different format that will allow xbmc to read episode changes?
mcgehee44 Wrote:Is there a way to keep dvd quality, menu options, and all of that jazz in a different format that will allow xbmc to read episode changes?
You can keep the DVD Quality, but I don't think the DVD Menus will survive if they're ripped to a more "sensible" format.

Is the scraper even working properly with your ISOs?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Episode info0