• 4(current)
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod
xbs08 Wrote:After you do that you'll have find a way to hide the submenu Smile the home menu is transparent.

Sorry I don't follow you?
How about if you use conditional visibility of the sub menu control group based on which wraplist id is selected? That way each time you press up it will evaluate which list item you are on and show only the part of the control group that corresponds to that list item.
Currently each sub menu has a different window ID and is stored in its own XML. Wannabegt4 could you have a look and see if you can advise. 2 brains are better than 1 :-)
Wannabegt4 - Just thinking about your idea. I take it you mean put all sub menus in the same window ID/xml. Then just display the code relevant to the menu selected.
I'm currently at work on an ancient emachine with integrated graphics. Needless to say xbmc isn't playing well. I'll keep trying to make it work but if I can't I'll look at it tonight at home. I'll look at the xml though.
qualar Wrote:Wannabegt4 - Just thinking about your idea. I take it you mean put all sub menus in the same window ID/xml. Then just display the code relevant to the menu selected.

yep
If you want to slide the submenu when pressing up you'll need to hide it off screen 'cause you can't hide it behind the home menu, because it's transparent.
I used the code from redux to do this to rapier, but when i hit up the menu slides behind the home screen but it's visible while sliding.

One request: Custom home icons Smile

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
xbs08 Wrote:If you want to slide the submenu when pressing up you'll need to hide it off screen 'cause you can't hide it behind the home menu, because it's transparent.
I used the code from redux to do this to rapier, but when i hit up the menu slides behind the home screen but it's visible while sliding.

One request: Custom home icons Smile

It is not a problem the submenus on the homescreen are not done that way.
wannabegt4 Wrote:yep

Wannabegt4 - OK I have the concept working by putting all the submenus in one area and that part works. But cant figure out how to detect what home item i pressed up on.
I know, but that was the only way i could make the submenu appear when pressing up :o

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
I have the menus showing ok <onup> no problem. The only problem I have to solve now is how to detect which menu to show.
Currently i have them showing when pressing down, like this:

[url=Image]Image[/url]

[url=Image]Image[/url]

The submenus slide from a off screen position.
Presing up or down on a submenu will slide them back off screen and take you back to home menu.

xbs08 Wrote:Currently i have them showing when pressing down like this

[url=Image]Image[/url]

Maybe if you uploaded your code I could amend this to work for onup.
qualar check you pm

Cheers
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod3