[REQ] - Fast Scroll Letters...
Hey everyone.

The version of Aeon I have is a mesh of so many different mods and I know that this is available here and there. Is anyone able to post the code to have this option and any necessary files that I would need to download? Is this a simple "paste to one file" type thing or would I have to spread this out in order to have the option in different view types (Low list, list slim, etc..)?

Thanks for any help. I appreciate it.

-Evan
EvanXtreme Wrote:Hey everyone.

The version of Aeon I have is a mesh of so many different mods and I know that this is available here and there. Is anyone able to post the code to have this option and any necessary files that I would need to download? Is this a simple "paste to one file" type thing or would I have to spread this out in order to have the option in different view types (Low list, list slim, etc..)?

Thanks for any help. I appreciate it.

-Evan

the include is called ScrollOffSetLabel (in Includes_Objects.xml)
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Thanks temmi. I was able to find this particular code in your version of Aeon last night. I tried to copy and paste this into my Includes_Objects.xml but it didn't work for me. Something else I have to do or could you maybe give me an example? Thanks man, I'm far from a novice coder here, haha.

Appreciate the quick response.

-Evan
EvanXtreme Wrote:Thanks temmi. I was able to find this particular code in your version of Aeon last night. I tried to copy and paste this into my Includes_Objects.xml but it didn't work for me. Something else I have to do or could you maybe give me an example? Thanks man, I'm far from a novice coder here, haha.

Appreciate the quick response.

-Evan

you have to place <include>ScrollOffSetLabel</include>
in myvideonav.xml and mymusicnav.xml and (perhaps) adjust the visibilty condition. What´s missing for you in my mod or ShowMix?
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Nothing's missing but for whatever reason the menus are sometimes buggy or there is not necessarily the perfect view that I want. Nothing against your mod, the work is beautiful. There are actually some things in which I prefer over the version I use. I guess my preference just comes with familiarity. I have tried your mod though and it's very good. I guess I should just give it another shot and work on customizing everything to my liking. Thanks again for your help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQ] - Fast Scroll Letters...0