Is there a way to export only one movie from the Database ?
Hello,

Is there a way to export only one movie from the Library, or only selected ones, using the XBMC GUI, instead of exporting the whole Video library ?

This would be a nice Feature, cause i keep my movies as Exported files each in a dedicated/seperate Folder on a NAS with fanart,actors, nfo, etc, so i can import to the library very fast again if needed and can share it (via importing) on more XBMC PC's,
wout having to scrape all movies again.

Now, even if i add only one movie, ihave to export all the library.......

Thankyou,
Konstantin
XBMC, Intel P4 3.0GHz with HT, 2GB RAM, ATI 3450 HDMI GPU
You can choose not to overwrite files, so in effect you only export the latest additions.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Hello Sho,

Thankyou, for the workaround!
But if a Library is big, that takes a while......, so a dedicated option, to export one or only selected entries, would be much more efficient

Cheers,
Konstantin
XBMC, Intel P4 3.0GHz with HT, 2GB RAM, ATI 3450 HDMI GPU
I made a freq regarding this a while back... let's hope a dev picks up on it soon.
http://www.xbmc.org/trac/ticket/6786
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
Ideally it would be done via a rehashed "movie information" dialog that allows editing of all fields and importing/exporting the information.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there a way to export only one movie from the Database ?0