I need help with...Everything
Sad 
ok so am I missing a step or just stupid? i have just setup my xbmc htpc, used Ember Media Manager to clean-up and nfo my movies, and I gotta say it was freaking fantastic!.... but then i went to do my small collection of tv show, knowing that EMM can do tv (yet? *fingerscrossed*) i went after Media Info plus, but it does all kinds of weird things

System it running on:
windows 7 x64 and XP x86

problems:
crashes randomly when downloading images (locks up).
takes an extrememly long time to open.
downloads the episode thumbs to its cache properly then when it commits them to the acctual file it just takes the thumb from episode 1 and copy's it in for every episode

I am sure that its gotta be me because everyone else says it works great but i just cant figure out what could be causing this, i do have .net 3.5 and as far as i could find that seems to be the only requirement so im lost Huh
I guess all it took was threatening it Smile i tried it once more and said if you dont work im un-installing you and it worked! didnt change a single setting lol. still takes forever to open and locks up for random periods of time but i can live with that Laugh
Suggestion:
Use TVRename to get your shows sorted properly.
Then use XBMC's built in scraper, it works well.
Then export your library so you have all your nfo's and such for later use.

TVRename can create nfo's and other useful stuff for XBMC but doesn't quite scrape as much info as the XBMC's scrapers do, yet.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I need help with...Everything0