"Symbol" skin updated
id like more the pictures you post on october 19, cause the time and day was more nice with the black bar... :bowdown:
still working on:
XBMC Italian translator, Movieplayer.it scrapers developer and the old "The Orbs" skin creator.
well i decided to upload the skin even if it is not completly finished, you can find it here:
http://www.xbox-skins.net/index.php?download=2219
the skin work with the today cvs of xbmc and with pal resolution (don't know with ntsc, it probably does).

i hope to have some feedback...
enjoy.
XBMC Italian translator, Movieplayer.it scrapers developer and the old "The Orbs" skin creator.
looks nice. i like the changes you made.

there is a typo in your skin.xml that stops the skin from loading on a ntsc xbox though.
Quote:<defaultresolution>pal</defaultresolution> should be <defaultresolution>pal</defaultresolution>
it appears to be case sensitive for some reason. :p

for the most part the skin works perfectly on a 4:3 ntsc display.
there are only a couple of small overscan issues on the left and bottom.
you should probably consider shifting the buttons on the left from 37px to about 60px or so to play it safe. Smile
tnx pin87a, you make me happy solving the ntsc problem Smile
i really appreciate your help.
and i'll make sure the default res is case insensitive in future.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(kotix @ nov. 02 2004,21:29 Wrote:well i decided to upload the skin even if it is not completly finished, you can find it here:
http://www.xbox-skins.net/index.php?download=2219
the skin work with the today cvs of xbmc and with pal resolution (don't know with ntsc, it probably does).

i hope to have some feedback...
enjoy.
Shocked looks very good. i'll give this a try when i get home.
  • ASRock ION 330 OpenELEC XBMC Frodo.
  • 47" LG HDTV1080p, AC3/DTS Receiver.
  • 96" Epson LCD 1080p projector
  • 2x Raspbery Pi with XBMC
tnx jonathan as usual for the great support, nickman i'll wait for your feedback.
:d :d :d
(kotix @ nov. 03 2004,11:44 Wrote:tnx jonathan as usual for the great support, nickman i'll wait for your feedback.
:d  :d  :d
just got home and i'm downloading it now =) i'll give you some feedback real soon Wink
some small things i noticed after trying the skin out.
(and because a picture says more then 1000 words i made screenshots  Wink )

the page counter is almost impossible to see in videos,music,pictures.
here from my music.

in my weather i think the title should be moved up a bit.

and i think this bug speak for it self  Wink

other then that i think this skin looks awsome :kickass:
cool..working on ntsc with the case sensitive fix...

i would like to change one thing in the skin (only for me)
i want to make the weather icon or foldear appear in the principal screen (not hitting next) and make program icon or folder appear in next...so i want to exchange between program and weather, cause program is not important for me (cause i use another dash)
i´d like it look like this:

movies
music
pictures
weather
files (it could be changed by scripts...i think)

please someone tell me how to edit an xml to get this happen

if someone could tell me what to delete in home.xml to take off the ram feature... i´ll be appreciate Smile
thanks!
tnx nickman, the page counter become black when you move on the spin button, but i'll try to do something better.
the onlinegaming and the weather pages, i agree, definetly need a fixup.

i'll try to work more on the skin in the next days.
hi nachoman, to remove the ram from the home window you need to delete from the home.xml the part referred to recently added media included between <control> and </control>, then you need to modify the <onright>20</onright> and <onleft>20</onleft> that you can find in the other buttons to make them don't point to the ram, but to stay to the same button.
for example a button with <id>5</id> should have <onright>5</onright> and <onleft>5</onleft>.

to replace a button with another one keeping the same position, you need to modify the id, the label and the hiperlink.

i hope this can help you out.
cheers.
i've fixed the kai window and the context menu.
still for pal resolution only.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Symbol" skin updated0