• 4(current)
Transparency! v2.10 beta available for testing
hi ronie, im using xbmc on xbox alpha 1 ver

when i fast forward or rweind vid or audio with info osd displayed, top osd show up

is it normal ??
i think it would be more efficent,if top osd only show if fast forward/rewind when info osd not displayed

thanks ronie, sorry if my explanation confuse uBig Grin
lipo Wrote:hi ronie, im using xbmc on xbox alpha 1 ver

when i fast forward or rweind vid or audio with info osd displayed, top osd show up

is it normal ??

yes, it's supposed to be that way

lipo Wrote:i think it would be more efficent,if top osd only show if fast forward/rewind when info osd not displayed

there's no indication on the info osd that you're using forward/reverse, so in my opinion in makes sense to show the top osd.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
The following bug also appears to be in v2.01 I just never noticed.

When the "Show Media Flags" option is disabled for TV shows, the media flags still show up in "List" mode. Doesn't affect any of the other view modes and only seems to be with TV shows and not Movies. Haven't tried music or music videos. Is it possible to add an option to disable showing the episode rating?

Also I have a couple of feature requests but not sure if they are on the skin side of things or the XBMC side of things.
1) Is it possible to have the OSD automatically close once there hasn't been any selections on it for a period of time? Probably best only if it's on the "home screen" of the OSD.

2) When the OSD is brought up, would it be possible to make the default selected icon either the sound or video menu? As I'm using a remote having it select the pause button as the default is a bit redundant, if I'm using the OSD menu it's to use the sound/video menu.

Keep up the great work on an awesome skin. Most appreciated Smile
Jesper64 Wrote:The following bug also appears to be in v2.01 I just never noticed.

When the "Show Media Flags" option is disabled for TV shows, the media flags still show up in "List" mode. Doesn't affect any of the other view modes and only seems to be with TV shows and not Movies. Haven't tried music or music videos.

confirmed, thanx for the report!

Jesper64 Wrote:Is it possible to add an option to disable showing the episode rating?

well yes and no...first, it's handled by xbmc not the skin. it also depends on the view mode and sort method whether the rating is visible.
i'm sure i could use some tricks to hide it, but i've no intention to do that, sorry.

Jesper64 Wrote:Also I have a couple of feature requests but not sure if they are on the skin side of things or the XBMC side of things.
1) Is it possible to have the OSD automatically close once there hasn't been any selections on it for a period of time? Probably best only if it's on the "home screen" of the OSD.

nope, for some reason xbmc auto closes the osd when you're using a mouse, but not when using keyboard or remote. it's by design.

Jesper64 Wrote:2) When the OSD is brought up, would it be possible to make the default selected icon either the sound or video menu? As I'm using a remote having it select the pause button as the default is a bit redundant, if I'm using the OSD menu it's to use the sound/video menu.

valid point...i'll give it some thought. :-)
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hi ronie,

first of all, many thanks for your great job Smile

To improve your work,

- the dolby truehd stream is advertised as "truehd" when pressing the "O" key while playing movie
- LPCM Audio -> "pcm_bluray"
- DTS-MasterAudio -> dca (like other dts stream)

I have customised the following files :
Includes_MediaFlagsVideoFullScreen.xml
Includes_MediaFlagsVideo.xml

with :

Code:
<control type="image">
<include>VideoMediaFlagsVars</include>
<texture>special://skin/images/flags/movies/audiocodec/dolbytruehd.png</texture>
<visible>[substring(ListItem.AudioCodec,truehd) | substring(ListItem.AudioCodec,truehd)] + substring(ListItem.AudioChannels,6)</visible>
</control>

and

Code:
<control type="image">
<texture>special://skin/images/flags/movies/audiocodec/pcm.png</texture>
<visible>substring(ListItem.AudioCodec,pcm_bluray)</visible>
</control>

It's work with the trueHD logo but the pcm_bluray logo appear twice :confused2:
humferier Wrote:It's work with the trueHD logo but the pcm_bluray logo appear twice :confused2:

no clue, there's already a pcm entry in those files:
Code:
<control type="image">
    <texture>special://skin/images/flags/movies/audiocodec/wav.png</texture>
    <visible>substring(ListItem.AudioCodec,pcm)</visible>
</control>

maybe it's conflicting with that?

btw, if you have a good logo for pcm_bluray, would you mind sharing it?
ronie Wrote:no clue, there's already a pcm entry in those files:
Code:
<control type="image">
    <texture>special://skin/images/flags/movies/audiocodec/wav.png</texture>
    <visible>substring(ListItem.AudioCodec,pcm)</visible>
</control>

maybe it's conflicting with that?
I tought about it but wasn't sure Huh

ronie Wrote:btw, if you have a good logo for pcm_bluray, would you mind sharing it?

sure, but not yet found the good one No
Ronie,

Skin is looking great. Just wondering if you have the uncompressed textures for this version? Was going to try to squeeze some extra freemem out of it for the xbox if I get time.

Cheers.

*Edit*

Also noticed a 1 (?) Pixel gap on the home screen list:

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.
humferier Wrote:sure, but not yet found the good one

I have made some :
----------
----------
----------
----------
----------

I am not the owner of those logo. I found them with google and work a little bit to fit my needs

and 2 previews :
http://humferier.free.fr/download/preview.jpg
http://humferier.free.fr/download/preview2.jpg <-- I swap the dts51.png with pcm_bluray_x.png
Hi Ronie, great job on the beta!
Found a small glitch in the clearart, when I hit info when media is playing I get the ep thumb + clearart, the pause function works ok.

I really like the new home screen backgrounds with the fanart, but I think it would be nice that the TV-show background shows just TV-show fanart, instead of random art including movies. It's kinda weird to see Heroes in the movie theater background isn't it Smile
Hey Ronie.

Loving the beta, some great changes in there. Quick bug report though; when browsing the new TV episodes in full list view, the name of the episode is cut off half way along the list.
I had a look at the view file, and I think I found the label in question, but it seemed fine to me. So, no patch with this bug report Blush .

Anyway, screenie is attached, and thanks again.
Sean.

Cranial Wrote:Ronie,

Skin is looking great. Just wondering if you have the uncompressed textures for this version? Was going to try to squeeze some extra freemem out of it for the xbox if I get time.

Cheers.

sure, i'll put up an official link to the soureces when i release the final version.
'till then, you can get it here.

Cranial Wrote:*Edit*

Also noticed a 1 (?) Pixel gap on the home screen list:

yep, i've seen it before. to me it only happens when not running at a 720x1280 resolution.
i did found a way to work around the issue, so hopefully it should be gone in the final release.
i'd still have to ask one of the devs what's happening here though...
humferier Wrote:I have made some :

I am not the owner of those logo. I found them with google and work a little bit to fit my needs

thanx a lot for these!
i'll add one to T!, either the first one or the fifth...
Steveb Wrote:Hi Ronie, great job on the beta!
Found a small glitch in the clearart, when I hit info when media is playing I get the ep thumb + clearart, the pause function works ok.

hmmm...i tried to implement a way the skin would fallback to the episode thumb when no clearart image was available.

guess i either did something wrong, or it's just not possible here.

i'll look into it.

thanx a lot for taking the time to report the issue. :-)
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! v2.10 beta available for testing0