• 5(current)
Transparency! v2.10 beta available for testing
AlphaDog Wrote:I really like the new home screen backgrounds with the fanart, but I think it would be nice that the TV-show background shows just TV-show fanart, instead of random art including movies. It's kinda weird to see Heroes in the movie theater background isn't it Smile

xbmc caches all movie and tv show fanart in the same folder (and that's the one i'm using).
you can set it to a custom folder if you want:
Skin Settings > Backgrounds > TV Shows > Fanart > Options > Custom folder
or something like that.

there's a tool available on the forum to spilt your movies and tv shows fanart to separate folders:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=56153
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Smenus Wrote:Hey Ronie.

Loving the beta, some great changes in there. Quick bug report though; when browsing the new TV episodes in full list view, the name of the episode is cut off half way along the list.
I had a look at the view file, and I think I found the label in question, but it seemed fine to me. So, no patch with this bug report Blush .

Anyway, screenie is attached, and thanks again.
Sean.

thanx Smenus.
i'll check out what's going wrong there when i get home.

cheers!
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:sure, i'll put up an official link to the soureces when i release the final version.
'till then, you can get it here.

yep, i've seen it before. to me it only happens when not running at a 720x1280 resolution.
i did found a way to work around the issue, so hopefully it should be gone in the final release.
i'd still have to ask one of the devs what's happening here though...

Thanks for the link ronie.

And for me that glitch was running at 720p. Odd.

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.
I noticed that for clearart it only asks you for one directory, Unfortunately i have two hard disks, so i need to eneter two folders full of tv shows. WHat should i do?

Right now th beta is a bitted messed up especially the fonts.

Ronon your skin is almost perfect, you need to concentrate on more views for tv shows, movies, music and pictures (look at minimedia waffa, you can get some ideas)

Also we need some views for people like me who cannot read small letters, a nice view with big font title and solid movie info would be a nice addition.

please include eveything in the skin (fonts, plugins etc) make it as easy to use as possible, no separate download if possible.

Thanks for all the work ronin, your are appreciated
pang Wrote:I noticed that for clearart it only asks you for one directory, Unfortunately i have two hard disks, so i need to eneter two folders full of tv shows. WHat should i do?

ask the devs to implement clearart in xbmc, then us skinners don't have to come up with all kinds of workarounds to make it work. ;-)

pang Wrote:Right now th beta is a bitted messed up especially the fonts.

just post some screenshots and i'll have a look.

pang Wrote:Ronon your skin is almost perfect, you need to concentrate on more views for tv shows, movies, music and pictures (look at minimedia waffa, you can get some ideas)

i did work on a new view for pictures and tv shows a while ago, but never got arounds finishing it...

pang Wrote:Also we need some views for people like me who cannot read small letters, a nice view with big font title and solid movie info would be a nice addition.

that's what all the 4:3 fonts are for. there's already 4 choices of big fonts, should be enough if you'd ask me.

pang Wrote:please include eveything in the skin (fonts, plugins etc) make it as easy to use as possible, no separate download if possible.

that's what i've been doing from the start. although i won't include any plugins.
Here is what I was talking about earlier and like I said, I can't reproduce it, it just happens.
notice the the difference in episode titles and missing checkbox and checkmark.

I know these screenshots are not from the same transparency version, they are just to give you an example

MacMini 2.3gHz i7, OS X 10.13.6
Running Kodi 18.9
Hi Rony!

Thank you for this great skin!! I have one bug and one question:

Bug: when I set my XBMC Language to german then the Skin Settings - Miscellaneous options and Custom script options are in english. The "title" of this screens are in english too (but this is ok for me).

Question:in the home screen backgrounds. How can I remove the iPod and Cinema "screens"?

Cheers,
David
jpf55 Wrote:Here is what I was talking about earlier and like I said, I can't reproduce it, it just happens.

thanx, this may be already fixed in svn. there was a fix commited for broken labels, but i have no idea if it's related to this issue:
http://xbmc.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/x...sion=24638

best is to wait for the next alpha/beta version of xbmc. if the bug is still there, post a ticket on trac.
davidw Wrote:Hi Rony!

Thank you for this great skin!! I have one bug and one question:

Bug: when I set my XBMC Language to german then the Skin Settings - Miscellaneous options and Custom script options are in english. The "title" of this screens are in english too (but this is ok for me).

are all of the options on those two screens in english?
if so, than it must be an xbmc bug. it's working fine in german on my end.

there are a few options that are not yet translated to german and you can help by updating them here

davidw Wrote:Question:in the home screen backgrounds. How can I remove the iPod and Cinema "screens"?

just set them back to default:
Skin Settings > Backgrounds > Music > Default
jpf55 Wrote:Image
notice the the difference in episode titles and missing checkbox and checkmark.

Pretty sure that's a xbmc problem, because I'm having with T! 2.01, and it never did that before a few SVNs ago.
Kodi: Kodi 17.4, with Transparency!
50 TB Unraid Server: Docker Apps: SABnzbd, Sickrage, mariaDB
HTPC: Win10 (cause Steam), i7, GTX 1080
Watching on: Panasonic TC65-PS64 with lowend Sony 5.1 HTIB
Other devices: rMBP 15", MBA 13", nvidia shield
Smile 
ronie Wrote:are all of the options on those two screens in english?
if so, than it must be an xbmc bug. it's working fine in german on my end.

there are a few options that are not yet translated to german and you can help by updating them here

Those two screens are totally in English. In the other screens it's mixed.
Maybe it's because I chosse as Region and language German (Austria)?!
I'll check that.

And thx for the link to the translations I may can help there.

ronie Wrote:just set them back to default:
Skin Settings > Backgrounds > Music > Default
Thank you I'll try that.

Cheers,
David
davidw Wrote:Those two screens are totally in English. In the other screens it's mixed.
Maybe it's because I chosse as Region and language German (Austria)?!
I'll check that.

ahhh Austria, now i get it.
nobody has translated Transparency! to the austrian language yet,
that's why big parts are in english.

i've just copied the german language file and made it available as 'German (Austria)' on the translations page. feel free to review it.

it will be added to the final release of Transparency!
ronie,

I think I've found a bug. I'm running Transparency 2.10 on xbox xbmc 9.11-alpha1-r24238.

When leaving xbmc at the episode level in Library - TV Shows the fan speed of the xbox gradually speeds up and up. As if it's runaway cpu usage. If I switch out of Transparency to PMIII or another skin the fan speed drops away.

Might be xbmc version related, but only seems to happen in the new skin.

Could someone else check this?

Perhaps check cpu stats on a different system?

Here's cpu usage at Season Level:

also notice watched/unwatched spacing isn't preserved -bug-

Here's cpu usage at Episode Level:

ronie Wrote:xbmc caches all movie and tv show fanart in the same folder (and that's the one i'm using).
you can set it to a custom folder if you want:
Skin Settings > Backgrounds > TV Shows > Fanart > Options > Custom folder
or something like that.

there's a tool available on the forum to spilt your movies and tv shows fanart to separate folders:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=56153

Arrgh...the download link for that script seems to be down. Gives me an unextractable archive anyway.

Given that that scripts functionality is pretty vital to get Transparency's awesomeness displaying a slickly as possible, I hope someone here, if not the original author, could re-up the script for us Smile

Thanks!
kiboy6 Wrote:Arrgh...the download link for that script seems to be down. Gives me an unextractable archive anyway.

Given that that scripts functionality is pretty vital to get Transparency's awesomeness displaying a slickly as possible, I hope someone here, if not the original author, could re-up the script for us Smile

Thanks!

Download worked for me. Re wrapped it up anyway, give this a go:

Splitter

• 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! v2.10 beta available for testing0