• 9(current)
XBMC Live 9.11 alpha2 released
l.capriotti Wrote:NEW: this release already includes the magic tvheadend package, which brings live TV in XBMCLive. The PVR branch of XBMC is not yet ready, but read this thread to understand how to interact with tvh. The default credentials for the web interface are xbmc/xbmc.

I have just installed live on another box and it all works great again so far, but...
i noticed the tvheadend and decided to put a dvb card in my box. The config and web gui all works but not the actual streaming. (htsp//)
Should this work without changing the live install as it was already included or do i need to add anything else as explained in tvheadend thread? Huh
The default user name and password did not work on the web gui but using 'dpkg-reconfigure hts-tvheadend' allowed me to change it.

Thanks
still learning linux, | Eve Media Box Case | Abit I-N73HD Motherboard | 2gb Ram | 8gb usb drive | xbmc live | 4tb Linux server |- Second box - XBMC live | GA-81915PM motherboard | 2gb Ram | Gainward 8400GS 512MB HDMI | 2.5" 60gb hard drive |Cheap MCE remote | Tvheadend server | Raspberry Pi | Acer Revo | Zotac ION
rolffokkens Wrote:I'm running it on Fedora 11 (RPMS at http://xbmc.rolffokkens.dyndns.org/) and it's running fine.

I cannot however play DVD's or CD's; XBMC doesn't note the fact that I insert or eject one. Nor does XBMC allow me to choose the drive to play one at all.

This may be related to the fact that that Fedora 11 is based on libcdio-0.81, which introduced problems as mentioned on several forums.

I'm having exactly the same problem on Fedora 11. Did you get DVD/CDs working eventually on XBMC? I filed a trac ticket on this, but no developer response, all the Linux-based devs appear to use Ubuntu/Debian, so Fedora doesn't seem to get much of look-in.

http://www.xbmc.org/trac/ticket/7896
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Live 9.11 alpha2 released0