[RELEASE] XBMC Virtual Controller (for Windows only)
Perhaps because by default on camelot only local controling is allowed ? Smile

Just check the option allow control from lan Smile
checked Big Grin
still doesn't work.
EqUiNoX Wrote:Ive almost completed V1.1 of XBMC Virtual Controller with the following new features....

1) Snap to desktop border
2) Ability to emulate keyboard or gampad
3) Remembers previous connection
4) Abilty to auto connect
5) Send Single Click Mode (Should solve problems with xbox)
6) Alt mode (can be used to toggle buttons to alternative state, for example could be used to toggle caps on/off)

May I ask if this version is still in progress?
This tool is very useful for me, and I would love to see the new features Smile
Vero 4k+ | OSMC Kodi 19.1
Sony KD-65A1
Any news on this?
Vero 4k+ | OSMC Kodi 19.1
Sony KD-65A1
(2009-12-20, 22:50)EqUiNoX Wrote: Ive almost completed V1.1 of XBMC Virtual Controller with the following new features....

6) Alt mode (can be used to toggle buttons to alternative state, for example could be used to toggle caps on/off)

I have not created a keyboard skin yet to show off the alt features/other new functionality. If anyone fancies doing a keyboard skin let me know.

Hi,

I'm quite new to XBMC and this item is very interesting but I checked and it seems further development was never persued....was it ?
(2012-11-19, 18:54)oggie62 Wrote:
(2009-12-20, 22:50)EqUiNoX Wrote: Ive almost completed V1.1 of XBMC Virtual Controller with the following new features....

I have not created a keyboard skin yet to show off the alt features/other new functionality. If anyone fancies doing a keyboard skin let me know.

Hi,

I'm quite new to XBMC and this item is very interesting but I checked and it seems further development was never persued....was it ?

I'm happy to continue on app if any one wants additional functionality / fixes etc. I have even been considering porting code also to android and iPhone. Let me know and I'll pick up the reigns again.

Currently working on Ellipsis 1.3 Updates. Update Requests Here.
Ellipsis for XBMC 1.2.1 Click here to download & for SVN details.
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | Facebook.com/TeamBlackbolt1 | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] XBMC Virtual Controller (for Windows only)0