Req Static Content: OnFocus()
Hello,

Apologies, in advance, for asking; however, whilst I've searched for a solution on the subject, i've come out empty handed...

Is there a way to perform a built-in function using the

PHP Code:
<onfocus></onfocus

tag on a container with static content? The idea is to be able to play a video (in my case) when moving to a new item within the container's item. We have LisItem.Label, ListItem.Label2, ListItem.Icon, ListItem.Thumb, ListItem.Property(foo); We also can use the

PHP Code:
<onclick>foo</onclick

but we are unable to use (at least during my test),

PHP Code:
<onfocus>foo</onfocus

If this is has been addressed, my most sincere apologies and can you point me towards the right direction; however, if not, how feasible is this to be implemented?

thank you for your time!
If i understand correctly, you want the video to switch when you either move up or down in a list?

Edit: Perhaps you will find the answer here http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Button_control

I think I may have completely misinterpreted your issue.
true enough a button can accomplish this, and so can a python script, the idea is to be able to do something without the need of python script... it can be anything... in terms of performance (say raspberry pie), this can be useful for game preview, move trailer, or it can even call a python script (if necessary) when moving to a new item within the static content.
then I'm guessing you probably need to use <onup><ondown> if it's a vertical list.

Edit: <onclick>XBMC.PlayerControl (Next) </onclick> ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Static Content: OnFocus()0