Some fanart not showing in music library
Ello again ... !!!

Rolleyes

I just cant find reason why some my hand made fanart of artists doesn't show in library browsing wile Artist order is setup.
Some of them r show in background and few doesn't. I make picture 1920x1080 with name fanart.jpg and I put them in artist folder. Some of them XBMC scanner pick up in library but some just don't want.

I try to refresh library, rescan, re-this, re-that, cleanup but nothing helps.

I use Camelot Alpha 2 but that issue I did see before in earlier builds

Regards...

Where is cache of music thumbs, fanart and other pics in Transparency ??
thumbnails and fanart are cached in your userdata folder:
..\userdata\Thumbnails\Music

if nothing else works delete the music database file (userdata\Database\MyMusic7.db) and the music thumbnails folder.

next rescan your musiccollection to the library again.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Ahhh ... after deleting MyMusic7.db and cached files i dont have fanarts at all lol
I get fanarts only when I enter into song list (artist/album/song list). But not into artist listing like I had before.
did you rescan your music collection to the library after deleting those files ?
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:did you rescan your music collection to the library after deleting those files ?

Yea of course I did ... I rescan it and I get my music collection in libraries but fanart witch I get before to be displayed in artist listing now i get displayed "deep" only into song listing ... if u understand me.
I enter music menu, scroll through artist and I get standard transparency background there. Normally, before I have fanart of artists here.
Now I must enter in album of artist, and when I scroll through songs I get fanart of artist.
Its not big deal but I liked to see fanart when I scroll through artist list too. Its kinda stupid to see fanart only in songs list Sad
afraid i don't have any other ideas.

maybe start all over again and post a Debug Log of scanning your collection to the library.

moving to: General Help and Support

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some fanart not showing in music library0