• 6(current)
Rev24811 + Confluence = AWESOME!
Great looking skin. I did not have chance to play with it, but I'm hoping you will allow for selecting larger fonts (Arial Big like in MediaStream)
Whow... can't wait to try this one out on my ION 330. Can an alpha2 live setup (installed on harddrive) be upgraded using apt?
Nice skin ... I'm thinking of switching to it from Aeon. Just got one question. I noticed that you can add custom entries to the home menu (very nice touch btw). Is there a way to have this custom item link to Video Plugins? In Aeon I could access plugins from the TV Shows submenu, but in Confluence it seems Plugins is only available from the Videos button, which I usually remove from my list.

Also, just a personal opinion Smile ... I think moving the shutdown, play disc, and scripts buttons to the actual home menu would make things look nicer and easier to use.

Harry
Harry Muscle Wrote:Also, just a personal opinion Smile ... I think moving the shutdown, play disc, and scripts buttons to the actual home menu would make things look nicer and easier to use.
Harry
Or with a push to the right side on the home.xml to make them visible but in the default view you won't see them. This would be a nice solution or with an option in the skin settings to show or hide the three buttons Smile
empty Wrote:Or with a push to the right side on the home.xml to make them visible but in the default view you won't see them.

This wouldn't work as default behavior because users who have never used the skin would have no idea there are icons there.
Have a question? First try the XBMC online-manual and FAQ. Also: How to submit a debug log
Jezz_X Wrote:To be honest I got no idea but I think it was custom made by teamrazorfish

Either way, the whole skin looks fantastic! Really, you've outdone yourself this time Jezz; thanks so much. Nod

Funny thing, I had your Redux skin set at my defualt and did not see your new skin until today! Lol. Laugh

I had a question too: (Assuming this is not already possible and I just have not seen it yet)

Do you think in future version would it be possible to have the option to choose between having the text move up and down like it did in Redux and having the 3 sub-button on the right be part of the text scrolling menu instead?

Those were the only things I think I enjoyed more in your Redux version. Wink
The rest is perfect! Cool Thanks again.
- Blackstar
Wow, this skin is fantastic!

It runs great on the Apple TV too! I'm not sure if that's the new beta or not though.

Love it.
After upgrading to 9.11 beta1 on ubuntu 9.04 and changing to the confluence skin, the mouse pointer is not more visible on the screen. But after changing back to the original skin the mouse pointer is visible again.
beautiful skin, excellent job !!
ronnylov Wrote:After upgrading to 9.11 beta1 on ubuntu 9.04 and changing to the confluence skin, the mouse pointer is not more visible on the screen. But after changing back to the original skin the mouse pointer is visible again.

Thats damn odd wonder if it happens to other people too
Is the skin available as a stand alone download? I've been downloading windows and getting it out of there....
Geeba Wrote:Is the skin available as a stand alone download? I've been downloading windows and getting it out of there....

Confluence requires a very new version of XBMC, so beta1 is the best way to get it.

TheUni
Is there a git repository for this yet? That's my favorite way to keep my skins up to date now.
no. we don't use git on the server side, we use svn. and of course it sits in our svn.
Thanks very much from a newb to XBMC. Installed the beta & it....just....works!
The new skin is snappy & sexay as all heck.
Well done Jezz & XBMC team!
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rev24811 + Confluence = AWESOME!4