[RELEASE] 3voor12 Luisterpaal (Dutch Audio Plugin) Addon for XBMC
Thumbs Up 
[UPDATE 2010-07-14]
It has been a while, and I'm sorry I didn't give any of you any feedback in this thread.

I have updated this plugin and added it's source to google code.

Changes:
- This plugin is now an XBMC addon
- Source for album listing is now the RSS feed and not the luisterpaal page itself (less parsing problems, speed improved)
- Now displays track titles also (speed also improved)

Please see post #6 for automatic installation through (a recent build of) XBMC

Here you can find the source and a zip-file for manual installation.

Any feedback is appreciated.
nice plugin. Thanks for making it.
Mart! Wrote:Then go the music section, switch to library mode and select "Music plugins". The plugin should be listed there.
I don't know why you suggest to use it from library mode. But you can also use music plugin on file mode.

I have a request. Can you also make it available to download from svn repo installer and xbmczone installer?
So other users can easily find and install this plugin.
I used to listen to grunnen rocks radio all through high school, but I had forgotten all about this site. Can't wait to check it out once I get home.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please read how to submit a proper bug report.

If you're interested in writing addons for xbmc, read docs and how-to for plugins and scripts ||| http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons/
Updated start post with a new version of the plugin and a new download location.
thanks going to try it!
The 3voor12 Luisterpaal plugin has been added tot the XBMC.org add-on repository and is installable from (recent builds of) XBMC through the add-ons menu:
  • In XBMC, go to System
  • Go to Add-ons
  • Select Get Add-ons
  • Select XBMC.org Add-ons
  • Select Media sources
  • Select 3voor12 Luisterpaal
  • Select Install
  • The plugin will be installed automagically
I installed the plugin and I love it. The only smaller problem that I have is that it only plays one track and that pauses. Is that a common problem or is it just me?
Sorry for the late reply. It is possible to start a complete album by opening the context menu on an album and selecting "queue item".

Regards,
Marten
!! CURRENTLY BROKEN !!

Due to changes to the 3voor12 website, this addon is currently broken. When trying to play a track, nothing happens. After some research I found they added an MD5 hash when requesting a track. I don't know if I can (and may) work around the protection build into the website. Since I don't know how to recreate the hash, at this time it is impossible to repair the plugin.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Mart! Wrote:!! CURRENTLY BROKEN !!

Due to changes to the 3voor12 website, this addon is currently broken. When trying to play a track, nothing happens. After some research I found they added an MD5 hash when requesting a track. I don't know if I can (and may) work around the protection build into the website. Since I don't know how to recreate the hash, at this time it is impossible to repair the plugin.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

bugger ! I loved this plugin! can't you fixit that it plays the flash thing in the background or something?
I think this is not possible. The seperate tracks used to be swf-files that were linkable (e.g. track01.swf) and playable as a video in XBMC. Since the change the files are mp3 links, which should be playable in XBMC even better, but there's an md5 check (like data02.mp3?md5=af87be50786107bb7e6a57412f2d5e06&t=4dec9900). I am unable to reproduce this link, since it is generated in the player swf-file.

It is also not possible to directly link to the player and add some parameters to play a particular track.

I have been in contact with the VPRO but unfortunately they cannot help me out.

By the way, you shouldn't blame the VPRO, but the recording companies for this change to the player :-)

If anyone can help me out with this plugin, please let me know.
Thumbs Up 
This plugin has been fixed, with help of a guy named Ray Nod

The plugin is available from within XBMC:
* In XBMC, go to System
* Go to Add-ons
* Select Get Add-ons
* Select XBMC.org Add-ons
* Select Music Add-ons
* Select 3voor12 Luisterpaal
* Select Install
* The plugin will be installed automagically
Thumbs Up 
Mart! Wrote:This plugin has been fixed, with help of a guy named Ray Nod

The plugin is available from within XBMC:
* In XBMC, go to System
* Go to Add-ons
* Select Get Add-ons
* Select XBMC.org Add-ons
* Select Music Add-ons
* Select 3voor12 Luisterpaal
* Select Install
* The plugin will be installed automagically

huzzah! Laugh
thanks Mart and Ray very much! personal favourite addon works again...
this addon really makes my friends go *wow, I want that*
Glad to be of help! I am also thrilled we fixed this! Big Grin
Mart! Wrote:Glad to be of help! I am also thrilled we fixed this! Big Grin

yeah how did you guys do it? because you seemed pretty convinced it wasn't possible Oo

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] 3voor12 Luisterpaal (Dutch Audio Plugin) Addon for XBMC0