Trailers not working on TheMovieDB.org
I've deleted source and re-scraped all my movies and trailers don't appear. I know trailers exist for the title b/c I checked the TMDB site. Trailers are enabled in settings.

Anyone else have this problem?
Anyone? Do trailers work with IMDB? Should I use that instead?
make sure to enable the dtrailers opton in tmdb scraper settings.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
vdrfan Wrote:make sure to enable the dtrailers opton in tmdb scraper settings.
Yup, that was the 1st thing I checked. The Trailers option is checked. What's dtrailers?
DTrailers is a trailer source that gets queried with the movie title. Mind posting the full debug log of that scrape attempt?
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
I am trying to use Themoviedb to scrape but they are limited when it comes to older movies. Also, the scraping of trailers is kinda funny. I played the trailer for Moon (2009) on XBMC - and it's correct here http://www.themoviedb.org/movie/17431 - and I get Moonraker!
Sounds like a wrong dtrailers lookup based on the movie title. Debug log please.
vdrfan Wrote:Sounds like a wrong dtrailers lookup based on the movie title. Debug log please.
OK.. it make take me a bit to get modivated to find out how to get the debug log for Apple.TV...

Also, I guess I was confused. I thought the trailers were scraping from themoviedb.com with the rest if the movie data.
(I've added dozens of trailers to the site today. I hope they get some use out of them if XBMC doesn't use them)

My bad.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trailers not working on TheMovieDB.org0