TheMovieDB scraper artwork issues in 9.11-b1
Should be fixed in SVN r24985. Please download the updated file and report back if its working (again).
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
I use windows.. i have no idea how to work with this SVN stuff Smile
Download the following file and replace it with the one in your XBMC/system/scrapers/video/common directory

http://trac.xbmc.org/export/24985/trunk/...n/tmdb.xml
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Thanks a bunch.

The ones that didnt work are fixed now, but now others are not working anymore. Same issue.

500 Days of Summer
Snow white and the seven dwarfs
Up
All those are working for me, please pastebin the debug log. Will check that later today.
Thanks vdrfan. Updated XML fixes the problem in Windows. Can't test on ATV because FTP has never worked properly, but I assume it'll work fine too. I'll just wait for the fix to make it to an actual release.
Hi,

Well the problem, without going into in depth logs etc, seems to be related to that when looking up movie information and selecting some fanart that the mini-thumbnails shown when selecting the actual file for download very often is not the actual picture that is downloaded. Additionally sometimes the picture actually downloaded isn't in the list of thumbnails at all.
No further help/discussion without debug logs. Give us something to reproduce ..
deleted.. nonsense..
Right Wink log states you're using an outdated scraper
It seems that I can't scrape movies with themoviedb.org. IMDB.com is working, but there is no fanart and only one (ugly) thumbnail available.

Operating System: Ubuntu 9.04
XBMC Version: XBMC 9.11-Beta1
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/m3d09db62

Copied from here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=62984
You're using a proxy. Make sure its configured properly and working. If it's not needed, disable it and report back if the issue still exists.
I'm using a proxy? :/

Ok, that's new to me and I wasn't aware. I will give it a try after work. Smile
Same problem here .. with latest beta !
Problem solved. Don't know why, but internet-access via proxy was enabled within XBMC. I disabled it, have done a reboot and everything worked like a charm. Smile

Thx, VDRFAN. :^^

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TheMovieDB scraper artwork issues in 9.11-b10