Crossing the line for discussion?
Exclamation 
:help:
ok, i know i have to watch what i say, so here goes: i have an older console, let's call it an "m53" (add a letter/number). i would like to create a file from my own media cartridge to import to my xbmc enabled unit.

can anyone tell me how to do this? i think i've been to 50 sites that just keep sending me to other sites for the "file in question", but i haven't seen a dowloadable file!

i'm sorry if i've crossed the line but i didn't know how else to ask such a subject.

thanks.
huh? Huh
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
Shocked ok, i doin't think anyone will care if you name the "older console", but it will help us understand what you are doing.

you are talking about a cartridge so i assume you are hoping to emulate the game on your xbox?. so i guess what you are asking for is some way to transfer your cartidge to your pc and then to the xbox?

i'm just guessing... not much to go on... more info please.
plain english follows:
keeler is asking for a link to a site where he can download n64 roms for the roms he already owns.

i guess the answer is: goto the usual places i.e. bittorrent, edonkey, kazaa etc.
ahh now i get it. :nuts:
well why do you post here? can't see any relationship to xbmc at all.

and you are right... this is braking our rules.
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Crossing the line for discussion?0