Moving shutdown, play disc, favorites button to main menu list
I'm really liking this skin so far, I just have on thing that's sort of holding me back. The three buttons at the bottom of the main menu (shutdown, play disc, and favorites (or is it scripts)), they are not very intuitive for someone to use (like my mother in law Smile ). It would be a lot more "new user" friendly if those three items were part of the actual main menu so you can see them when you scroll up and down. This way they would be fully written out (ie: Shutdown, instead of an icon, Play Disc instead of an icon) which makes things easier to follow and understand.

Is there an easy way to change this ... or is it possible to put in a feature request. I'm pretty sure a lot of people would agree that this change would be for the better from a usability point of view. Is there maybe some technical issue that's preventing this?

Thanks,
Harry
The less items in home the better, 3 more items would be boring to cycle.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
xbs08 Wrote:The less items in home the better, 3 more items would be boring to cycle.

If you put them at the end of the menu then you don't really have to scroll thru them unless you actually want to reach these items. I've mentioned this idea in passing in another thread and a handful of persons thought it was a good idea to add these three items to the actual menu.

Thanks,
Harry

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Moving shutdown, play disc, favorites button to main menu list0