Fixed for next release.
*Ignore
I love my Mac Mini :;):
@UnisonRuss

Do you have the extras folder?
"extras - folder contains Weather images, Movie Genre icons, Studio Flags, etc
Simply unrar it to the 'skin' folder so it looks like this -

Alaska/extras/moviegenres ... studios ... weather"

If yes, do you have it check in the settings?
Thanks for the fast response Big Grin I only have what was in the Git, so I must be missing all of that. Gonna grab the extras now and see what happens Big Grin

EDIT: Yup that did the trick!
I love my Mac Mini :;):
In music when switching to party mode the non playing tracks labels are over lapping.

Can post screen grab if needed.
Hi, I just installed Alaska on my ATV and MAc and noticed that when I select "Now Playing..." from the context menu I get a greyed out screen that does not make sense that shows a few options (Shuffle, Randomize, Repeat, Save, Clear)...anyone else seen this? I am using the version referenced at the top of this sub-forum...is there a more recent version I should be using and if so where do I get it? Also, when using my Mac if I leave while I am playing a video if shows the "Now Playing" screen in the bottom left...how do I do this with the ATV remote? Thanks.
fostewi Wrote:Hi, I just installed Alaska on my ATV and MAc and noticed that when I select "Now Playing..." from the context menu I get a greyed out screen that does not make sense that shows a few options (Shuffle, Randomize, Repeat, Save, Clear)...anyone else seen this? I am using the version referenced at the top of this sub-forum...is there a more recent version I should be using and if so where do I get it? Also, when using my Mac if I leave while I am playing a video if shows the "Now Playing" screen in the bottom left...how do I do this with the ATV remote? Thanks.

Your need to edit the remote xml file and change the command it sends to xbmc when you press the menu button.

I'll try and dig it out.
when in a movie and if you come out of it. If you then select "now playing" Takes you to a screen that is all wierd. Dunno if this section has been finished yet. Thanks
The playlist will be finished for the next release and you press TAB to switch between fullscreen and the Now Playing window.
Hi. There is a problem in fanart mode in movies but when I have only one movie for category, for example I have only one movie from studio Canal+, so I go into Studios, select Canal+ and now in fanart mode I have several standard movie icon, but as you see there is something wrong because description is under default movie icons too. Regards, Marcin (xbmc 9.11, lastest alaska from git)

That's simply because it's a wraplist.
Hey again,

Haven't really read through all pages but if this isn't already mentioned, here it goes (otherwise just ignore it):

One of my movies in my collection has a long name (LotR ofc..), and it's just a bit too long as you can see on the screen shot below. Maybe you could set some conditions based on the amount of letters here as well so that the genre text will bump down a bit (saw you wanted to do that on the video OSD when text was overlapping the first button).

Unfortunately we can't use condition based on label length but long titles are no longer a problem for the next release.

So how you think when we can try new release?
Edit: Moved to request/todo thread
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[bugs]0