• 18(current)
[RELEASE] CU Lyrics (Script) Addon
First of all, thanks for this great plugin!

I found this site:
http://www.lyricsvip.com

Maybe you are interested in adding this site into the plugin. If not, it's also ok.
I think this is the lyrics database used by the winamp plugin "www.lyricsplugin.com"
Anyone else with problems running this script ?
I have been getting the error message "Fetching lyrics from LyricsWiki.org API failed" for the last couple of days. Pity - it's one of my favourite scripts Sad
thomash72 Wrote:Anyone else with problems running this script ?
I have been getting the error message "Fetching lyrics from LyricsWiki.org API failed" for the last couple of days. Pity - it's one of my favourite scripts Sad

and lyricsmode or lyricstime?
Amet Wrote:and lyricsmode or lyricstime?
I am unsure about what you mean by this. I am using official Dharma with Transparency! Will a full debug report help ? Sorry for being such a novice Blush
thomash72 Wrote:I am unsure about what you mean by this. I am using official Dharma with Transparency! Will a full debug report help ? Sorry for being such a novice Blush

if you go in CU Lyrics addon settings you can select the scraper, atm you are using LyricsWiki try setting it to use lyricsmode or lyricstime
Get this when i try to fetch lyrics:

-Fetching lyrics from Lyricsmode.com API failed-
Same on LyricsWiki and lyricstime.

I have set not save, and save lyrics. But stil no contact.

Anyone have an idea?

Thx in advance
frank75 Wrote:Anyone have an idea?

not without debug log
Amet Wrote:not without debug log

Sorry.

Here it is: http://pastebin.com/yHaP2f5K
frank75 Wrote:Sorry.

Here it is: http://pastebin.com/yHaP2f5K

is it only for AC/DC?
Checked out lyridsmode.com and there it was only 1 song with AC/DC. So thats the problem Smile

Checked other band and they work fin Big Grin

Just have to ad the bands and songs that are missing on lyricsmode.com......
Lyricsmode & Lyricstime is working, only Lyricswiki which returns the error
Is it possible to create a keyboard shortcut to start the lyrics, instead of pressing tab-enter and then use arrows to find the lyrics-button?

I use a logitech remote and if there is a shortcut it will be very easy to start lyrics Smile
And then use esc to get back to playlist.
sure:

Code:
<l>RunScript(script.cu.lyrics)</l>

if placed in correct keymap file would start lyrics script when "l" is pressed
Lyrics do not work for me. There is no reference to lyric in C:\Users\Ujjain\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\xbmc.log.

I enabled the add-on and lyrics via settings->skin->add-on. (I installed XBMC today)

Got it working
"Play a song and switch to visualization via the <tab>-button on your keyboard (or the button you use on your remote). Now that you're in visualization mode press 'M'. The menu that should appear (similar to the one for movies) now contains an additional button on the left side if I am not mistaken. Operate it and CU lyrics starts fetching the lyrics."
Amet Wrote:sure:

Code:
<l>RunScript(script.cu.lyrics)</l>

if placed in correct keymap file would start lyrics script when "l" is pressed

An alternative approach is creating a Harmony Remote sequence "Tab - M -UpArrow - RightArrow - Enter" (or something like that).
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] CU Lyrics (Script) Addon1