Can't get the aspect ratio Flag to work
Question 
for some reason for my aspect ratio flag comes up with a "?" mark not a number how do I fix it?
Helps if you tell us what format the files are and what method of extracting the data you're using.
Hitcher Wrote:Helps if you tell us what format the files are and what method of extracting the data you're using.

Sorry I'm using Media Info Plus so all the files are reading the .nfo from each movie directory.
Check the NFO files for the <aspect>-</aspect> tags.
Hitcher Wrote:Check the NFO files for the <aspect>-</aspect> tags.

It doesn't use that name exactly

<aspectdisplayratio>2.424</aspectdisplayratio>

is what it uses. If you ask me to edit all of them by hand I'll blow off my head (566 of them). Wink Any way to have Alaska also read this format aswell.
I'm a fan of Media Info Plus but unfortunately it doesn't respect the nfo format exactly which is why you have a problem

You could just scrap new nfo's only with Ember
Or use Notepad++ to find and replace all the tags.
>>X<<' Wrote:I'm a fan of Media Info Plus but unfortunately it doesn't respect the nfo format exactly which is why you have a problem

You could just scrap new nfo's only with Ember

Where do I find Ember?
Hitcher Wrote:Or use Notepad++ to find and replace all the tags.

Yep I was just going to say that I have notepad on send to on right click, search your movie directory using windows for .nfo then you can send all the nfo's from search results to Notepad++ your then be able to edit all tags at once in all open files

Edit : come to think of it you can point notepad++ search to a directory I think not 100% sure as its on my other pc

Ember is here

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...ight=ember
>>X<<' Wrote:Yep I was just going to say that I have notepad on send to on right click, search your movie directory using windows for .nfo then you can send all the nfo's from search results to Notepad++ your then be able to edit all tags at once in all open files

Edit : come to think of it you can point notepad++ search to a directory I think not 100% sure as its on my other pc

Ember is here

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...ight=ember

Thanks. But I think I'll do it manually sucks but already gone thru 0-a. Will take awhile but looks better without the "?"s.
beavis Wrote:Thanks. But I think I'll do it manually sucks but already gone thru 0-a. Will take awhile but looks better without the "?"s.

Not sure why you would do that when you could edit all the tags in every nfo in one go with notepad++ ?
Yep, all you've got to do find aspectdisplayratio and replace with aspect in all open documents, job done.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't get the aspect ratio Flag to work0