no ratings, or poster art shown on movie information view.

How come my movie poster and rating aren't showing? I am using xbmc 9.11b1 on my macbook pro, and appletv and powermac g5, even started from scratch on one of my computers as well and it won't show up. What gives? I was using Media Info Plus as my media manager and then later redid everything user EMBER. Any ideas?

Seems to be only happening when in the "FILE" viewmode... poster and fanart viewmode seems fine.
I see this when I open the info page from File View the poster is missing. From other views it doesn't happen.

Also, I think movies rated G are not showing a rating.
I think Hitcher mentioned that this is on his to do list. He said file view would get an overhaul soon anyway, so I imagine it will get looked at then.
I have this problem too from File view, with the latest XBMC 9.11 beta 1.
Roders Wrote:I think Hitcher mentioned that this is on his to do list. He said file view would get an overhaul soon anyway, so I imagine it will get looked at then.
Correct.
Roders Wrote:I think Hitcher mentioned that this is on his to do list. He said file view would get an overhaul soon anyway, so I imagine it will get looked at then.

That is true but keep in mind ratings are not available from info screen for any view.
uncertainty Wrote:That is true but keep in mind ratings are not available from info screen for any view.

Well for me I was referring to the MPAA rating. PG, PG-13, and R all show for me, but G does not.
vism Wrote:Well for me I was referring to the MPAA rating. PG, PG-13, and R all show for me, but G does not.

Have you checked your xbmc.log file to see if there are any errors when displaying G rated movies?
This is usually the place to start.
vism Wrote:Well for me I was referring to the MPAA rating. PG, PG-13, and R all show for me, but G does not.

Ah ok, I was referring to the IMDB ratings...
That's been fixed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
no ratings, or poster art shown on movie information view.0