• 19(current)
WIP Apple TV 3.0 skin replica for XBMC concept (codename: xTV 3.0)
a short demonstration of an animation i work on at the moment Smile
The frames are a little low at the beginning
That's been a long time sinds... great to see the project is brought back to life.
Animation looks really nice.
Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro, Nvidia Shield 2015
OMG!!!...eumel!!!...Thx so much for the lovely skin...thought it was abandoned for some reason....wow!!!...amazing..let me know if you need to test for anything.........so cool......thank you so much...can`t wait...
Atv2 - 4.4.4 - untethered - Helix 14.2
here is the link to my repo:
if someone want to try and test it, you are welcome
https://github.com/rockeumel/quartz

observed:
"This project/try is to create skin as close as possible on the original AppleTV 3.0 interface, including all animations.

To reach that goal it is necessary to use compromises/expedients.

These compromises result in a consume of computing power, so it is not guaranteed that xTV3.0 will run smooth on all devices."

At this state only the homepage has been redesigned, only these files contain ca.7000 lines of xml code and i'm not finished yet.
Other things I have not done yet.

cheers

Rick

ps.: xTV3.0 is a Quartz Mod now, so give some love to pecinko for his great work Smile
Thank you for releasing this, Rick! The panel animation is perfect, and ingenious. It runs very smoothly on my not so powerful system.
(2013-11-27, 19:44)eumel Wrote: here is the link to my repo:
if someone want to try and test it, you are welcome
https://github.com/rockeumel/quartz

observed:
"This project/try is to create skin as close as possible on the original AppleTV 3.0 interface, including all animations.

To reach that goal it is necessary to use compromises/expedients.

These compromises result in a consume of computing power, so it is not guaranteed that xTV3.0 will run smooth on all devices."

At this state only the homepage has been redesigned, only these files contain ca.7000 lines of xml code and i'm not finished yet.
Other things I have not done yet.

cheers

Rick

ps.: xTV3.0 is a Quartz Mod now, so give some love to pecinko for his great work Smile

Wow, thank you very much Smile This will be a really great Smile May I already suggest somthing. If you could use the Infoscreen for Videos from SIO2, that would really be good. Just maybe replace the Cast & Crew with maybe recently watched movies.

Thanks again for thos great mod Smile

Regards
Vlaves
(2013-11-19, 11:48)Vlaves Wrote: This would really be great if you could join your Forces. Quartz is almost there and I hope together you could quickly make some Progress Smile

Buddy, sorry, haven't been on here in a while, I'll ping you the graphics and modded files for you to tinker with, just pm me your email address
Here is my modified quartz skin

Obviously i have slightly changed the size of the apple logo (bottom right) and changed the Add Ons menu option to 'Internet' but this is the basis.
Any News here?
i solved the blinking issue of the homepage shelf, and start work on the music visualisation
Hi!
Is this project still up and running? I would really like to have this skin on my XBMC, looks so cool Smile
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Apple TV 3.0 skin replica for XBMC concept (codename: xTV 3.0)5