Wall stream view for videos?
Is there any way to get Wall Stream view for TV-shows/Videos added to this skin?

In my opinion that's by far the most user friendly view when you have many items because you get much more shown on one screen, and it's much faster to select the wanted show. So I really don't understand why it's not included in any skin other than the original MediaStream... Sad
I have to agree with OP...the wall-view is what i prefer for movies as well because you can show more on a single screen and makes it faster to browse through large libraries. this was my fav feature of the original mediastream skin and the main reason i never switched to another skin ever. Please add this to Confluence if possible!
I too agree with the original poster. I love the skin but have an issue not being able to use a wall view. I have over 1200 movies on a dedicated media server, and I find myself returning to Aeon (temmi65) for the wall view options.... Seeing up to 70 movies at once is a big help when looking for something to watch with friends, not to mention it looks really cool too. Don't get me wrong, Aeon's a great skin, but I have come to love the speed at which Confluence operates. Where's the wall viewHuh

Oh yeah, and a horizontal main menu option would be nice too....
It would be nice with a comment from the ones who are working on the skin...
yeah, it would be nice if they could implement it like Aeon does. Aeon crashes on cleaning the library and in Confluence i dont have the option showing to turn off subtitles lol. so.... It's all a work in progress.
BluScrnOdeth Wrote:yeah, it would be nice if they could implement it like Aeon does. Aeon crashes on cleaning the library and in Confluence i dont have the option showing to turn off subtitles lol. so.... It's all a work in progress.

The option to turn off subtitles is there. You have to bring up the audio options menu while a movie is playing, turn off subtitles, and set that for all movies.

BTW, you posted the same thing here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=4...post459427
and it was explained how to turn off subtitles then also.
No word on the wall?
word on wallStream is you should look at aphillippe's mod now invcluding igotdvds' 1/2 wall too
rPi 2&3 | android phones | fireHD8 | linux | win10 + NFS NAS w/ mySQL + props to...
libreElecyatse, titan, AELflexGet, context.manageTags (a zosky original)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wall stream view for videos?0