resize the left collum/bar
I changed the bare minimum while moving the bar over. I deleted the power button and favorites because in order to get the bar over far enough to make any difference you had to delete them otherwise the text nav would be behind those two buttons.

Here are my text notes that I took while editing.. I use notepad 2 so im not sure if my line numbers will correspond with different editing programs.

line 893. obviously if you want the logo dont delete the .png text string.

line 773-774 change the zooming effect, the numbers have to match. you can play with these depending upon how much zoom effect you want. I believe this was the maximum zoom I could get without the "programs" text being cut off.

The rest of the line correspond with each other. If you change one, you will have to change the rest.

line#893 = xbmc.logo (delete.png)
line#698 = -500??
line#773 = end/75 (+/-)
line#774 = start/75 (+/-)
line#734 = -140 (textlineup)
line#698 = -565 +/-
line#380 = 272
line#288 = 273
line#397 = 61
line#881 = -555
line#872 = 272

have fun...
Thank you for figuring this out. I'm at work, but I'd gladly give it a try this evening.
No problem, I will turn this into a full MOD thread as soon as I get my screen shots posted.
I will try this once I get home tonight and try to post some screen shots for anyone interested.
I am at work at the moment, so I can't test it, but would it be possible to replace the "play DVD button" with the exit button down there, then add the play DVD as a main menu command?
dsimages

Thanks bud, tried it and I like it, looks way better than the standard one

Cheers
Insem
dsimages Wrote:Good call on mediafire....

Here is the dl link. Just place in the 720p folder under the confluence skin... Let me know what you guys think...

Remember, please make a backup copy of your current home.xml so you can convert back to original if needed.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jdkmmjjt1wo/Home.xml

Works a treat. Thanks, I like it.
smcnally75 Wrote:It really blocks a lot of the background images. Maybe having an option to make it more transparent would help some too.

Indeed. Opacity = 0% please, and/or smaller size for english.

Thanks,
NS
dsimages Wrote:Good call on mediafire....

Here is the dl link. Just place in the 720p folder under the confluence skin... Let me know what you guys think...

Remember, please make a backup copy of your current home.xml so you can convert back to original if needed.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jdkmmjjt1wo/Home.xml

Big improvement, thanks!

Would it be possible to replace the text with some TV, Movie, Pictures, etc. icons which would take up even less space? And/or how about changing the transparency of the black bar?

NS
Can some post a pic to see what it looks like?

Thanks
edit home ? which line/
Question: I tried with Dharma beta 3 and it seems to not pick it up. Actually nothing changes from the previous. Any help on this would be great because I loved the Horizontal Bar.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
resize the left collum/bar0