[HELP] XBMC IMDB Movie Scraper - No MPAA
Hey guys, real quick..

My IMDB scrapes from movie info used to work fine but as of a few updates ago (I'm using nightly builds), my MPAA ratings won't scrape. I have to manually enter them into the nfo files. Is this a known issue or is there something I can do to fix this? Any help would be appreciated. I've tried a fresh install but it doesn't look like it did anything. Thanks a lot.

-Evan
This was already fixed in SVN r25251. You need to fetch the updated scrapers from SVN or wait for the next (pre-) release.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Cool. Thanks for the quick response. Wouldn't this automatically change for me when setting up a clean install? It's still not working after a fresh installation. How can I fetch the updated scrapers through SVN? I have a client, etc. Where do I grab the files?

Thanks again, I appreciate it.

-Evan
You need to re-scrape in order to make it work.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
I know. I understand that part of it. I've been manually editing all of my movies to include a mpaa rating. Even for new movies though, without an nfo file, for a fresh scrape the mpaa won't pull. Hmmph.
Debug log please.
http://www.mediafire.com/?nmktnemvjrg

Uploaded it for you. Just made a false movie w/ a clip from youtube. "There's Something About Mary" is supposed to be the movie being scraped. I went into the file and the MPAA is left blank. Let me know if anything looks out of place. Thanks man.

-Evan
Anyone get a chance to look today?
You mean apart from all the experts that took the time to diagnose it and decided not to reply?
No.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Just a polite way of bumping it, sorry for the bother Sho.
Pastebin please, do not use hosting sites for text.

Edit: Hm, mixed the topics. You need http://trac.xbmc.org/export/25459/trunk/...n/imdb.xml (place in system/scrapers/video/common) and http://trac.xbmc.org/export/25459/trunk/...o/imdb.xml (place in system/scrapers/video/). Replace if asked.
Cool, thanks a lot for your help man. You've been extremely helpful. I'll be sure to try this first thing when I get home. I appreciate it.

-Evan

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HELP] XBMC IMDB Movie Scraper - No MPAA0