making a change to music view in Revisited
I really really suck, this should be a simple thing to change. in viewtype files, sorted by artists I'd like it to look like this in the list

artist - album

instead of album - artist how it is right now. This should require editing 1 line in an XML I'd imagine. Apparently I don't know enough to be able to find that line though Smile

Also a bit more complicated, but does anyone know how to get a list of the next 5 tracks to be played to come up on the screen? I would imagine this shouldn't be all that hard either.
That would be awsome indeed.
I think its like the Panel and poster view in the original Alaska. (for music library view)
Here a link where this is requested as well:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=77790
Damn until I searched for another thread and found this, I forgot I had posted this. I'm going to figure it out tonight. Will post my fix as soon as I figure it out, so all the 3 people interested in this can use it lol.
Got handy myselves and used the View_panel.xml file from the original Alaska.
I'm not an expert on this, buit I can handel the xml files a bit andhadto do some changes to support Music Artists, as well Movies and TV shows for a Panel View. there are some problems with it , but its usable.

This is sofar I get at this moment:

Its also usable in movies and TV shows:

I will start another Thread to have a link to my xml files and other stuff.
See: MOD for PanelView in MusicLib - Artists

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
making a change to music view in Revisited0