• 230(current)
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide
Yea I just used nzb matrix and then renamed them to season+1.
Currently having an issue, I have the below folder structure for my downloads

Temp downloads - <show folder>

within sick beard I have set up the location of each show to its own sub folder in temp downloads but when sabnzbd has finished downloading it just moves the files to temp downloads instead of each shows own folder

What am I missing to get this to work correctly

Thanks
Hardware - HP Proliant MicroServer N36L 8TB / Amazon Fire TV Stick
Software - NZBget / Radarr / Sonarr / uTorrent / Plex / NZB 360

Post - HQ WWE Fanart
(2012-03-12, 13:27)PogMoThoin Wrote:
(2012-03-09, 17:26)Headcase_Fargon Wrote:
thezoggy Wrote:sounds like you dont have the sab to sb link (if your using sab). you need to go set your sab tv category script to sabToSickbeard. otherwise sb is just going to sit there forever waiting for a sab to tell sb it's downloaded something

This is set up fine. Most downloads work fine. For instance, four shows in my list aired last night. Three of them snatched and downloaded automatically as they should. One show snatched but didn't download. I had to grab that one manually.

On Tuesday four shows also aired. Two of them snatched and downloaded, two only snatched.

This didn't start until I installed 493.

I'm having the same issue with 2 different installs of Sickbeard. Somehow the sending of the .nzb fails and it gets added to the history with the error url failed. The error logs say it's an empty .nzb file. Clicking retry works, it adds to the queue straight away.

This has only started happening.

tonight i spent some time to research the whole empty nzb. it happens due to nzbmatrix's server being slammed.. basically times out.. if you use sabnzbd 0.7.x, we added a feature to retry failed nzb (2min interval) before just giving up on it (user defines how many times you want to try.. default is 2).

I'm happy to report that this solves the 0byte nzb issue with nzbmatrix, see my test results:
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=NZ9EaAn2

currently 0.7.x is only out to release testers.. but if you ask nicely I can provide you with a compiled binary to test with. do note that we are still working out the bugs but so far things are pretty stable and working great.
Just recently started using Sick Beard, love it, but if I'm watching something in XBMC while it is post processing it'll cause the video I'm watching to go into Buffering, sometimes failing and returning to the menu. Anyone else have this issue?
(2012-03-28, 05:52)projektidiot Wrote: Just recently started using Sick Beard, love it, but if I'm watching something in XBMC while it is post processing it'll cause the video I'm watching to go into Buffering, sometimes failing and returning to the menu. Anyone else have this issue?

Nothing to fix there, post processing is very cpu and hard drive intensive and can use all the resources of the pc.
(2012-03-28, 10:49)PogMoThoin Wrote: Nothing to fix there, post processing is very cpu and hard drive intensive and can use all the resources of the pc.
What? CPU intensive? Why would that be?
Hard Drive intensive totally depends on where you store your media-files and especially how big the downloaded file is.
Never had any problems with harddrive intensity either.
Did the postprocessing maybe replace the exact file you were watching at that moment (that shouldn't be possible under Windows, under Linux this would be another story though)?

Otherwise - take a look at your resource-usage while the postprocessing is running.

Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

(2012-03-28, 05:52)projektidiot Wrote: Just recently started using Sick Beard, love it, but if I'm watching something in XBMC while it is post processing it'll cause the video I'm watching to go into Buffering, sometimes failing and returning to the menu. Anyone else have this issue?

Assuming you're also using Sabnzbd, check the Switches section of Config for the IONice option. Googling around will find you the switches you can try.
(2012-03-28, 11:19)HenryFord Wrote: What? CPU intensive? Why would that be?

Unraring and par fixing is fairly cpu intensive. Unraring is also multithreaded and will benefit with more cpu cores.
(2012-03-28, 04:58)thezoggy Wrote:
(2012-03-12, 13:27)PogMoThoin Wrote:
(2012-03-09, 17:26)Headcase_Fargon Wrote: This is set up fine. Most downloads work fine. For instance, four shows in my list aired last night. Three of them snatched and downloaded automatically as they should. One show snatched but didn't download. I had to grab that one manually.

On Tuesday four shows also aired. Two of them snatched and downloaded, two only snatched.

This didn't start until I installed 493.

I'm having the same issue with 2 different installs of Sickbeard. Somehow the sending of the .nzb fails and it gets added to the history with the error url failed. The error logs say it's an empty .nzb file. Clicking retry works, it adds to the queue straight away.

This has only started happening.

tonight i spent some time to research the whole empty nzb. it happens due to nzbmatrix's server being slammed.. basically times out.. if you use sabnzbd 0.7.x, we added a feature to retry failed nzb (2min interval) before just giving up on it (user defines how many times you want to try.. default is 2).

I'm happy to report that this solves the 0byte nzb issue with nzbmatrix, see my test results:
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=NZ9EaAn2

currently 0.7.x is only out to release testers.. but if you ask nicely I can provide you with a compiled binary to test with. do note that we are still working out the bugs but so far things are pretty stable and working great.

Having this problem from time to time, would love to try the 0,7 release. Been thinking about it myself and have come to the same conclusion about the site being overloaded with requests. The above fix was my thought exactly Smile im on windows, thanks
Hardware. Asrock VisionX, Onkyo TX-SR508, LG 47", ReadyNAS Ultra 6 TB | Software. XBMC Frodo, Aeon Nox 4.0, Sickbeard, Couchpotato, SABnzbd
[trakt.tv]
(2012-03-28, 22:20)tetzuoshima Wrote: Having this problem from time to time, would love to try the 0,7 release. Been thinking about it myself and have come to the same conclusion about the site being overloaded with requests. The above fix was my thought exactly Smile im on windows, thanks

see pm.
(2012-03-29, 08:37)thezoggy Wrote:
(2012-03-28, 22:20)tetzuoshima Wrote: Having this problem from time to time, would love to try the 0,7 release. Been thinking about it myself and have come to the same conclusion about the site being overloaded with requests. The above fix was my thought exactly Smile im on windows, thanks

see pm.

Thank you, installed sab and everything is working, will post back when its been running for awhile.
Hardware. Asrock VisionX, Onkyo TX-SR508, LG 47", ReadyNAS Ultra 6 TB | Software. XBMC Frodo, Aeon Nox 4.0, Sickbeard, Couchpotato, SABnzbd
[trakt.tv]
When i use sickbeard not to rename but just to postprosess (move the file and update xbmc). The files gets moved to /showname and not /showname/season xx even when if i have season folders actived in the settings. Is this a bug or intent?
(2012-03-28, 04:58)thezoggy Wrote: currently 0.7.x is only out to release testers.. but if you ask nicely I can provide you with a compiled binary to test with. do note that we are still working out the bugs but so far things are pretty stable and working great.

Please, kind sir, may I try?
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2012-03-29, 19:01)bobrap Wrote:
(2012-03-28, 04:58)thezoggy Wrote: currently 0.7.x is only out to release testers.. but if you ask nicely I can provide you with a compiled binary to test with. do note that we are still working out the bugs but so far things are pretty stable and working great.

Please, kind sir, may I try?

what os?
Winders 7 Smile
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
  • 230(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide16