• 6(current)
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide
OK I just added a username/password to my XBMC web server and it doesn't seem to make any difference to the API... so I have no idea what the problem you guys are having is. I used the latest 9.04/Camelot version from the main XBMC page. See the following screenshot:

I have added some extra logging to r200 so try again and post both your XBMC and Sick Beard log please.
A little bit of a noob question.

My qnap comes with python 2.5 preinstalled and as stated before sickbeard needs python 2.6+

I have been unable to install python 2.6 but have been successful in installing python3 version 3.1.1 instead

I run the command
[/share/Qweb/sickbeard] # python3 SickBeard.py

and the output to putty ssh terminal is:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "SickBeard.py", line 30, in <module>
import cherrypy
File "/share/HDA_DATA/Qweb/sickbeard/cherrypy/__init__.py", line 62, in <module>
from urlparse import urljoin as _urljoin
ImportError: No module named urlparse

Can anyone point e in the right direction as to what my problem may be?

Thanks for any info
F
Python 3.x won't work, unfortunately it is completely different than python 2.x and the same programs don't run on both.
midgetspy Wrote:http://code.google.com/p/sickbeard/source/list

Edit: And there have been no changes to the XBMC code so something must have changed on your end if notifications are working now.

That's odd. I have upgraded to RC1, but I'm pretty sure I did that after I found out the notifications were working.
This is an amazing program. I managed get all my series perfectly in order, and making the downloading/renaming process automatically.
What a great job was done, creating this program!

Does anybody know a way to automatically add subtitles to the series. After renaming, its difficult to see if it was a dvdrip of hdtv etc... Is a plugin of SABnzbd capable of doing this or can Sickbeard download subtitles?
Any external program is more than welcome too!

again, thank you for creating this wonderful application

gz
Is there a way to download missing episodes?
You could change the status to "Missed" if they're recent episodes, "Backlog" if they're old episodes, or manually click the "Search" button beside the episodes.

kri kri Wrote:Is there a way to download missing episodes?
Am I going bonkers here as I cant install on linux? Read me says:

"On Windows just run the EXE. On OSX/linux you'll need to install Cheetah first and then just run SickBeard.py."

I can't see SickBeard.py anywhere. I have installed Cheetah.I presume I have overlooked something? Rolleyes
snoop2048 Wrote:Am I going bonkers here as I cant install on linux? Read me says:

"On Windows just run the EXE. On OSX/linux you'll need to install Cheetah first and then just run SickBeard.py."

I can't see SickBeard.py anywhere. I have installed Cheetah.I presume I have overlooked something? Rolleyes

It is in the root when you check out the source from svn.
HI, thanks for the fast reply. I downloaded the .zip file, should that make a difference?

[root@kenny SickBeard-r200]# pwd
/home/simon/Desktop/SickBeard-r200
[root@kenny SickBeard-r200]# ls -l
total 2876
drwxrwxr-x. 2 simon simon 4096 2010-01-05 20:03 autoProcessTV
-rw-rw-rw-. 1 simon simon 71168 2009-10-26 09:25 bz2.pyd
-rw-rw-rw-. 1 simon simon 1010 2009-10-28 21:50 config.ini
drwxrwxr-x. 6 simon simon 4096 2010-01-05 20:03 data
drwxrwxr-x. 2 simon simon 4096 2010-01-05 20:03 lib
-rw-rw-rw-. 1 simon simon 2149888 2009-10-26 09:24 python26.dll
-rw-rw-rw-. 1 simon simon 2704 2009-11-07 11:41 readme.txt
-rw-rw-rw-. 1 simon simon 11776 2009-10-26 09:27 select.pyd
-rw-rw-r--. 1 simon simon 22528 2009-12-19 23:42 SickBeard-console.exe
-rw-rw-r--. 1 simon simon 22528 2009-12-19 23:42 SickBeard.exe
-rw-rw-rw-. 1 simon simon 585728 2009-10-26 09:25 unicodedata.pyd
-rw-rw-r--. 1 simon simon 49664 2009-10-26 09:23 w9xpopen.exe
The zip file is for windows only, the source is only available in SVN (http://code.google.com/p/sickbeard/source/checkout).
Ooops! Sorry about that. Oo

I'll check it out of SVN, thanks.
midgetspy Wrote:You could change the status to "Missed" if they're recent episodes, "Backlog" if they're old episodes, or manually click the "Search" button beside the episodes.

Thanks. How do I change the quality for all my tv shows to "Best" and to use season folders?
kri kri Wrote:Thanks. How do I change the quality for all my tv shows to "Best" and to use season folders?

config > general > Defaults
Hi,

I thought I would give this a bash on my linux box, downloaded the SVN install cheeta but when I run it I get three lines;
: command not founde 18:
: command not founde 19:
: command not founde 20:

then nothing, just sits there till I kill it. Any hints on what I am missing.

Oh I did copy the sample config file to config.ini changed the log folder to /var/log/, but it does the same thing with or without the config file.

Cheers,
Wob
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide16