Main Menu Background... Change amount of time that image is shown for.
Hi,

I can't for the life of me find the relevent code that controls the time that a main menu background image is shown for.

Any pointers?

Thanks!
Ditto....
Look inside Includes_Backgrounds.xml

Then a few lines down you will see...

<include name="BackgroundTimings">
<timeperimage>7000</timeperimage>
<randomize>true</randomize>
<fadetime>1000</fadetime>
</include>

From there change the timeperimage. Enjoy!
ekim232 Wrote:From there change the timeperimage. Enjoy!

Awesome information, thanks. I wish there was a simple way to have a "quick facts" section for simple code like this - somewhere where all of these samples could be easily found, as this thread will likely disappear as newer threads are created...
DurhamDev Wrote:Awesome information, thanks. I wish there was a simple way to have a "quick facts" section for simple code like this - somewhere where all of these samples could be easily found, as this thread will likely disappear as newer threads are created...

I know this skin pretty well, but it is complicated. Pretty much all features are divided out between a 2 xml's. It would take forever to create a quick facts sheet because this skin is complex compared to others.

If you have a question about anything just ask and I will do my best to answer it.
awesome thanks!
Cheers, thanks for the info!
ekim232 Wrote:Look inside Includes_Backgrounds.xml

Then a few lines down you will see...

<include name="BackgroundTimings">
<timeperimage>7000</timeperimage>
</include>

From there change the timeperimage. Enjoy!

In aeon auriga's includeds_backgrounds.xml there was no background timings..... dang it. Any other suggestions?
apex82 Wrote:In aeon auriga's includeds_backgrounds.xml there was no background timings..... dang it. Any other suggestions?

just named different. make sure you change it in the next two includes as well or timings will vary throughout the skin,

<include name="BackgroundVarsGlobal">
<include>FullscreenDimensions</include>
<timeperimage>20000</timeperimage>
<include>Animation_BackgroundFade</include>
<visible>!Control.IsVisible(52) | [Control.IsVisible(52) + Skin.HasSetting(nocurtains)]</visible>
</include>
Thanks much appreciated

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Main Menu Background... Change amount of time that image is shown for.0