[MOD] Bigger Landscape thumb view
The original landscape view was a little small for my tastes. Here is a version that I tried to compliment the bigger Posters in Poster view...

Here's the dowload link...It will overwrite the existing Landscape view, just place in the Alaska/720 folder. I wanted to create a new viewtype but couldn't figure out how they are doing it without adding a <views> tag to MyVideoNav.xml.
Nothing for me, but i like that people are starting to mod new viewtypes.

Good job.
nice !
That looks really nice! I may check it out Smile

P.S. Looks like you may be good at modding, I'll look out for more from you in this skin Cool
I love my Mac Mini :;):
Thx, actually I had this view done the second DJH released the skin...I'm a huge fan of Landscape thumbs!!! Just didn't want to release anything I've done until the skin was done.

But just like Transparency! there's not much to mod with the skin as it is nearly prefect as is!
Thanks!
I was using banner view and had to download new images, but well worth it.

One of the things that always runs constant is that most of the background 'fanart' focuses on the center of the screen and most always the menu (like this one), will run down the center covering fanart faces, etc as your first and third screens show.

I have been trying to find fanart where the focus of the image is toward the top of the screen so it won't get obscured.

Nice job on this!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Bigger Landscape thumb view0