• 7(current)
"adjust display refresh rate to match video"
davilla Wrote:When you go to GUI, it switches back to desktop refresh rate. That is by design and works the same on all the other XBMC platforms that can do display refresh rate changing.

Instead of using a tab, use the ODS ( 'm' key ), audio and video settings are there and you will not switch out of video refresh rate.

XBMC.log (in debug mode) will show all this.

OK I understand thank you.
This makes sense but when the file read = refresh the desktop to why a passage of 24Hz?

Noted for the keyboard shortcut ('M')!
superyo Wrote:This makes sense but when the file read = refresh the desktop to why a passage of 24Hz?

unless you provide an xbmc.log, I have no clue what you are taking about.
davilla Wrote:unless you provide an xbmc.log, I have no clue what you are taking about.

log xbmc :

http://pastebin.com/Ej6pUwXF

EDIT :
After several tests I think that this file is not very good.
Indeed, I have no problem on other files.
works great here

Panasonic TV and 24 and 50Hz work great !
MBP late 2009 - TimeCapsule 2TB - Harmony One+ - Readynas NV+ 8TB RAID5 - Mac Mini late 2009 with 10.9.0 and VDA - Panasonic TX-PG420ES -
Tested it today and it works for me! Smile
Could it be, that you also fixed this problem:
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/8325

Great work! Thank you!
frogger23 Wrote:Tested it today and it works for me! Smile
Could it be, that you also fixed this problem:
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/8325

Great work! Thank you!

looks like yeah ... thx Smile
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Thank you so much for this update Davilla, I've been waiting for such a long time, my 21:9 Philips is reviving. It's close to be perfect! Keep up the good job!

Will it be implemented in the Eden release?
Babal Wrote:Thank you so much for this update Davilla, I've been waiting for such a long time, my 21:9 Philips is reviving. It's close to be perfect! Keep up the good job!

Will it be implemented in the Eden release?

You can bet on that one ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
fantastic!!! it works like a charm!!!!
thanx a lot!!!
Many thanks to Memphiz for spearheading this one and forcing me to dual-head my macmini for testing and code refinement.
toiva Wrote:Which Denon amp are you using? Ever since i enabled hz switching, i've had few cases when passthrough audio disappears, and i have to switch audio output to analog and then back to hdmi, doing this the audio comes back. But it doesn't cause any juddering. I've only watched x264/mkv's, haven't tested if it happens with DVDs though.

In your case the audio is obviously fine.. And i guess it would require setting "sync playback" to audio clock for the stuttering to happen.

I've had this issue and the extremely slow without sound issue. I'm running on a Mac Mini (Mid 2010) with OS X Lion. I'd return back from the movie and it's sending the audio output out the Mac's internal speaker all of a sudden. Start the movie (or a movie) again and now it's going out the HDMI again. For reference, I'm running Eden-Beta1 and my receiver is an Onkyo TX-NR809.

I've disabled this feature for now, but would be glad to test again in the future if you need some debugs.

Randy
repstein Wrote:I've had this issue and the extremely slow without sound issue. I'm running on a Mac Mini (Mid 2010) with OS X Lion. I'd return back from the movie and it's sending the audio output out the Mac's internal speaker all of a sudden. Start the movie (or a movie) again and now it's going out the HDMI again. For reference, I'm running Eden-Beta1 and my receiver is an Onkyo TX-NR809.

I've disabled this feature for now, but would be glad to test again in the future if you need some debugs.

Randy

settings -> system -> audio

change the default device to hdmi.
davilla Wrote:settings -> system -> audio

I'll try that. I thought I already did that. Silly me!

Randy
davilla Wrote:settings -> system -> audio

Double checked and HDMI is the default output device. What seems to be happening is that it loses audio sync when returning/exiting from a 24 FPS/DTS video and starts outputting the audio to the Mac speaker. Starting another video usually returns the audio to the HDMI, but sound effects (moving between options within XBMC) remain on the Mac speaker until it returns to the HDMI output.

The other issue, slowing moving/no audio, is random when starting a 24 FPS/DTS video as well. My HD videos are sourced from Blu-ray discs and they are uncompressed MKV containers that I rip myself using AnyDVD HD and MakeMKV. Typically the size of the files are in the 30+ gig range. They are streaming over wired Gigabit Ethernet from a Drobo B800fs (also operating at GigE) with a 9000 MTU (all my GigE devices on my network are set to Jumbo Frames/9000 MTU).

Randy
Add a pause. A second or so
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"adjust display refresh rate to match video"0