• 42(current)
[RELEASE] Project xbmc-addons-chinese (Chinese addons for Kodi)
deleted.
(2021-05-21, 18:07)newnews Wrote: I installed 2.0 version for KODI 19, but some of subtitle plugin e.g. SubHD does not work, the error message is incompatible with kodi19

only shooter and zimuku plugin for KODI 19. subhd stop upgrade.
(2021-06-10, 16:11)taxigps Wrote:
(2021-05-21, 18:07)newnews Wrote: I installed 2.0 version for KODI 19, but some of subtitle plugin e.g. SubHD does not work, the error message is incompatible with kodi19

Do the Video Add-Ons work? This is my first attempt at installing this.

I started with the xbmc-addon-chinese-2.0.0.zip file and there was one video Add-On (for Korean drama I think) - it didn't work. So I downloaded 3 more .zip files (asia-tv, haidao, hanju) and Installed from Zip those files, but also errors. I feel like I'm missing a basic step.. am I doing something wrong?
would you please revise/refresh the font of arial-based installation, the zip install is not working anymore. thanks!
Kodi 20.4(Nexus) / FireTV 4K
(2021-06-18, 05:50)sklugi Wrote:
(2021-06-10, 16:11)taxigps Wrote:

Do the Video Add-Ons work? This is my first attempt at installing this.

I started with the xbmc-addon-chinese-2.0.0.zip file and there was one video Add-On (for Korean drama I think) - it didn't work. So I downloaded 3 more .zip files (asia-tv, haidao, hanju) and Installed from Zip those files, but also errors. I feel like I'm missing a basic step.. am I doing something wrong?
Only two new video add-ons for kodi 19 in support :
哆啦搜索 - plugin.video.duolasousuo - 哆啦搜索视频插件(new)
韩剧视频 - plugin.video.hanju - 韩剧视频Kodi插件(new)

the video add-ons for kodi 18 stop upgrade.
Is anyone else having a problem connecting the repository? Also idk why but my fake shooter stopped working... idk what is going on please someone help me. 

added addon for Kodi 19: assrt.net - service.subtitles.assrt - Search and download subtitles from http://assrt.net
I am having trouble installing this, I have a Google Chromecast and it does not have any USB connectors to upload the files to. Is there a link I can use to upload it using file manager?
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Project xbmc-addons-chinese (Chinese addons for Kodi)7