• 6(current)
[RELEASE] Project xbmc-addons-chinese (Chinese addons for Kodi)
Can anyone advise on how to add Chinese support (display Chinese) in Aeon MQ3 skin?
Question 
how to watch suitable HK user contest? http://tungchingkai.blogspot.com/2011/08...m.html:no:
ldi9999 Wrote:Can anyone advise on how to add Chinese support (display Chinese) in Aeon MQ3 skin?

You need a Unicode font. Here is the Deja Vu font (from Confluence) with full Unicode added from DroidSans: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=69962

You can also search for Arial Unicode (arialuni.ttf) which is also a full Unicode font. Or roll your own.

Once you have a suitable Unicode font, just replace the files in your skin's font folder.
I can't get onto thestreamingdb website. Can someone email me an XML file containing all of the mandarin chinese channels please
Smile 
taxigps Wrote:I think the description of CNTV Live is clear. you can find the description at System-->Add-ons-->Enabled add-ons-->Video add-ons-->CNTV Live.

Here's the description:

CNTV Live video plugin
Note:
1.The plugin will auto call CCTVPlayerOcxReg.exe to regist player ocx at the first run.
2.The default key setting of the external player similar as XBMC: F8 - Mute / F9 - VolumeDown / F10 - VolumeUp / [ - ZoomIn / ] - ZoomOut / SPACE - Pause / X - Exit
You can run key setting program to custom the key map for external player, file path:
plugin.video.cntv-live\resources\player\KeymapSet.exe

And I think may be your problem is the cntv playing window not get focus, click mouse on it and then you should use keyboard to control.

=========================================================
I was also facing the same problem, but eventually found the cause and solution. The main reason is that the cctvlive.exe is written to execute under non-Unicode Chinese-PRC OS environment. On a non-PRC OS environment (where most Asian are using i.e. English), the OS input fails to handle and to pass in the proper Chinese-PRC coded keypress for the cctvlive.exe. So on the non-PRC OS environment, you need to do the following settings:

On Windows 7 (similar for Windows XP):
Go to “Control Panel” => “Region and Language” => Select Tab “Administrative”
Click button “Change system locale” to “Chinese (Simplified, PRC)”
and restart the machine as instructed.

After this, all the program written for Chinese-PRC OS should work, including keymapset.exe and cctvlive.exe in CNTV-Live plug-in.

Use Shift-Tab button to toggle and select CNTV window before it accepts input. Will face a bit of difficulty using mouse click to select the CNTV window.
Smile 
jacky89 Wrote:nope unfortunately not. I really want to get ppstream to work too.

==================================================
The original ppstream plugin developed by Robinttt has many links broken as there is quite a lot of changes in PPStream website. I have re-designed the whole PPStream plugin with new UI similar to Taxigps other plugins.

Hi Taxigps:
How can I forward to you the new plugin code so you can check into the repository for the community access. Thanks.
I've been getting script errors on certain Tudou videos lately. About 50% of the videos I try to watch give me an error. I'm watching on ATV 4.3. Here is an example of error log. Any ideas?

23:52:03 T:106541056 M:135479296 DEBUG: RunScriptWithParams - calling plugin 土豆视频(Tudou)('plugin://plugin.video.tudou/','-1','?mode=3&name=%E7%AC%AC2%E9%9B%86&url=105876580&thumb=http%3A%2F%2Fi1.tdimg.com%2F105%2F876%2F580%2Fp.jpg')
23:52:03 T:106541056 M:135479296 INFO: initializing python engine.
23:52:03 T:106541056 M:135479296 DEBUG: new python thread created. id=7
23:52:03 T:128176128 M:135475200 DEBUG: Thread XBPyThread start, auto delete: 0
23:52:03 T:128176128 M:135475200 DEBUG: Python thread: start processing
23:52:04 T:128176128 M:135340032 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
23:52:04 T:128176128 M:135340032 DEBUG: Process - The source file to load is /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/plugin.video.tudou/default.py
23:52:04 T:128176128 M:135340032 DEBUG: Process - Setting the Python path to /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/plugin.video.tudou:/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/script.module.simplejson/lib:/private/var/stash/Applications/XBMC.frappliance/XBMCData/XBMCHome/addons/script.module.pil/lib:/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/script.common.plugin.cache/lib:/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/script.module.keyboard.chinese/lib:/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/script.module.parsedom/lib:/private/var/stash/Applications/XBMC.frappliance/XBMCData/XBMCHome/addons/script.module.pysqlite/lib:/var/stash/Applications/XBMC.frappliance/Frameworks:/var/stash/Applications/XBMC.frappliance/Frameworks/lib/python26.zip:/var/stash/Applications/XBMC.frappliance/Frameworks/lib/python2.6:/var/stash/Applications/XBMC.frappliance/Frameworks/lib/python2.6/plat-darwin:/var/stash/Applications/XBMC.frappliance/Frameworks/lib/python2.6/plat-mac:/var/stash/Applications/XBMC.frappliance/Frameworks/lib/python2.6/plat-mac/lib-scriptpackages:/var/stash/Applications/XBMC.frappliance/Frameworks/lib/python2.6/lib-tk:/var/stash/Applications/XBMC.frappliance/Frameworks/lib/python2.6/lib-old:/var/stash/Applications/XBMC.frappliance/Frameworks/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload:/var/stash/Applications/XBMC.frappliance/Frameworks/lib/python2.6/site-packages:
23:52:04 T:128176128 M:135340032 DEBUG: Process - Entering source directory /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/plugin.video.tudou
23:52:04 T:128176128 M:135340032 DEBUG: Instantiating addon using automatically obtained id of "plugin.video.tudou" dependent on version 1.0 of the xbmc.python api
23:52:08 T:128176128 M:135340032 INFO: -->Python script returned the following error<--
23:52:08 T:128176128 M:135340032 ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>
23:52:08 T:128176128 M:135340032 ERROR: Error Contents: list index out of range
23:52:09 T:128176128 M:135331840 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/plugin.video.tudou/default.py", line 323, in <module>
PlayVideo(name,url,thumb)
File "/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/plugin.video.tudou/default.py", line 200, in PlayVideo
xbmc.Player().play(match[0]+'|User-Agent='+UserAgent, listitem)
IndexError: list index out of range
23:52:09 T:128176128 M:135331840 INFO: -->End of Python script error report<--
23:52:09 T:106541056 M:135331840 DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogKaiToast.xml) ------
23:52:09 T:128176128 M:134950912 INFO: Python script stopped
23:52:09 T:128176128 M:134950912 DEBUG: Thread Python Thread 128176128 terminating
23:52:09 T:106541056 M:134950912 DEBUG: waiting for python thread 7 to stop
23:52:09 T:106541056 M:134955008 DEBUG: python thread 7 destructed
23:52:14 T:106541056 M:134955008 DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (DialogKaiToast.xml) ------
Star 
Here is a updated version for the KuwoBox plugin. The original 2009 version 1.0.0 needs to refreshed to work with the new html contents in kuwo.cn. This v1.1.0 is redesigned and uses BeautifulSoup for html parsing, thus has a better support for the content parsing. It also has search functionality, with Chinese keyboard, pinyin, or English.

Link:
http://115.com/file/bhkql9ve#
kuwobox.rar

To install, unzip and copy the files to below location.
Win7:
C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.audio.kuwobox
Apple TV2:
/private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/plugin.audio.kuwobox
cmeng Wrote:==================================================
The original ppstream plugin developed by Robinttt has many links broken as there is quite a lot of changes in PPStream website. I have re-designed the whole PPStream plugin with new UI similar to Taxigps other plugins.

Hi Taxigps:
How can I forward to you the new plugin code so you can check into the repository for the community access. Thanks.

I have uploaded the patch in the following link for those who are interest:
http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons-chi...tail?id=11
cmeng Wrote:I have uploaded the patch in the following link for those who are interest:
http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons-chi...tail?id=11

Thank you so much!!
I have created the patches for 音悦台MV plugin function.

######################################################
# 音悦台MV
# Version 1.3.0 2011-12-11 (CM Eng)
# a. Change coding to utf-8 for non-chinese Windows OS
# b. Add & clean up ctl list
# c. Repair broken links
# d. Highlight page title etc

# Version 1.2.0 2011-2-24 (Originator: Skyemperor))

For windows 7, navigate to the following directory:
C:\Users\<user_name>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.yinyuetai
<user_name> = your windows loginin name
Appdata = hidden directory, needs to key in to find the directory.

Unzip the files and overwritten the original files in the above directories as indicated.

Happy viewing.

The patch file may be download from the following link:
===============================
http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons-chi...tail?id=12
Smile 
cmeng Wrote:I have created the patches for 音悦台MV plugin function.

# 音悦台MV
# Version 1.3.0 2011-12-11 (CM Eng)
# a. Change coding to utf-8 for non-chinese Windows OS
# b. Add & clean up ctl list
# c. Repair broken links
# d. Highlight page title etc

# Version 1.2.0 2011-2-24 (Originator: Skyemperor))

For windows 7, navigate to the following directory:
C:\Users\<user_name>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.yinyuetai
<user_name> = your windows loginin name
Appdata = hidden directory, needs to key in to find the directory.

Unzip the files and overwritten the original files in the above directories as indicated.

Happy viewing.

Added support to queue the mv video file for playback
=========================================
# Version 1.3.1 2011-12-17 (CM Eng)
# a. add support for video queue list
# b. repair AllMV submenu broken link

To queue video playback:
------------------------
a. Navigate to the video file list for playback
b. Select (Enter) first video file for playback. Wait until it starts to play
c. Press <Backspace> button
d. scroll to the video file to queue
e. press 'q' to queue
f. repeat d & e if necessary
g. press <Tab> to return video playback screen

any chance there is an add-on for letv.com ?

thanks
jacky89 Wrote:Alternatively, you can watch live Chinese television channels using Livestreams addon, which you can find on the forums. There are a total of 36 chinese channels right now. I just added 6 channels including, ATV Hong Kong channel, to the list, which is in Cantonese.

The channel file will automatically update on its own when someone adds a link to the database at http://www.thestreamdb.com.

The following is the instructions to setup Livestream after you downloaded and "installed from zip file" under Systems->Addons.

Open up XBMC, go to System > Add-ons > Enabled Add-ons > Video Add-ons > LiveStream. Now click "Configure", and choose a folder you want to download the xml files (the channel lists).
Down at the buttom of the screen you will see it says "working". The xml files are now being downloaded. After that's done, click "Choose File" and browse to the folder where you downloaded the xml files to.
Now choose the file called theStreamDB.xml. This file is automatically updated everytime you run Livestream.

Now you can go back to the main menu and go to Video > Video Add+ons > LiveStream. Now just browse to the channel you want to watch.

Please share new channels you find at http://www.thestreamdb.com. When you add a channel to http://www.thestreamdb.com, the new channel will be seen the next time you run Livestreams. Please can someone post TVB channel. I only found a working ATV channel and posted it to the database already.

Just a question, how do you get the Stream DB xml? It is not working for me. I've tried linking it to http://community-links.googlecode.com/sv...reamDB.xml and I am getting a script error. So I've tried coping the Chinese channel only into a xml file and that seems to work. But I can't seem to play any of the channels. What plug in do I need to play those channels?
Sohu video plugin not working on many TV shows. I can get list, but when click to play, it shows "plugin error". Not all, but lot of them cannot play. Anybody have same issue?
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Project xbmc-addons-chinese (Chinese addons for Kodi)7